Amy: Day 32

Amy: Day 32, The clock was ticking from the kitchen and I moved a little feeling the tiredness getting back to me, my throat seemed scratched from all the crying last night but Mark's stable heartbeat was under my face as I woke up lying on his chest.

I glanced up to see him staring at me, his morning hair super messy his acne getting to a point were it was covering both his cheeks still he looked cute, his eyes tired and sleepy cried out.

I looked away from him still I couldn't just bring myself to simply rise from his comfortable chest and leave the room like I should.

"Are you still mad?" asked Mark.

"Yes," I whispered feeling his nipple through the thin fabric, why had I the weird thought to bite it. I should concentrate.

"Oh," he said. "What can i do..."

"Nothing," I muttered.

He kept silent and I stayed too. Still we cuddled and I felt his hand caressing my back. I finally brought myself to sit up, then stand up. I left the room without looking his way walking straight to the shower, half an hour later it was his turn to shower while I was doing sandwiches for me only. Mark came into the kitchen his hair still dripping, he was wearing jeans and boxer shorts only and I could not not glance at his chest and back. Still I walked around him finding some knives and forks in the drawer.

We were so silent, Mark was doing his sandwiches in the other part of the kitchen and I started to eat when he was putting the cheese on the salad.

I never asked if he's going to school today or not, it was supper late. He was sitting with his head down opposite me at the kitchen table and eating. None of us broke the silence so I got up washed my plate then walked to the bedroom to get my stuff. I needed fresh air, as Taeil, yes Taeil was the right one to bring some order into this chaos.

I never said bye when I slammed the door shut and got the the car park but my hands were shaking so badly I left the car and took the subway to university. Yes life became hard, way harder than in has been before.

 Yes life became hard, way harder than in has been before

Much <3