Amy: Day 35

Amy: Day 35, Another day in the empty bed and I was barely able to go to university, actually I wanted to stay in bed, just ignore the reality around me. Still Taeil said he will pick me up and I dressed up very lazily never bothered to even comb my hair when I walked to the front door. Mark was late for school again like each day this week and he bumped into me in the hall. I stopped he stopped we glanced at each other and it brought back the memory of our first kiss in the factory, where we have also been so close chest to chest.

I felt butterflies, why, my head spinning, my heart hammering loud when he licked his lips, but instead of kissing me he just moved back, muttered 'bye' and left through the front door, while I needed a moment to get back together. I reached the corridor when he was standing in front of the lift, his school uniform looked so good on him today, the flat hair, the way he was tapping his foot on the floor to the beat of the song he was listening to. I stopped next to him and I saw him smiling to himself. The lift opened and we got in both taking opposite corners as far as possible.

Still my skin started to burn when I was sending glances of the boy I actually had in my flat. The lazy way he was holding his phone, the sparks in this chocolate eyes that were glancing at me from underneath the fringe. The elevator stopped while I felt me heart racing double speed when Mark moved towards the door and let me out first.

He smelled like the morning shower and the cologne he used, he had shaved nicely today it made his face younger and he turned to me when we were walking through the hall, when I saw Taeil waiting at the board and reading through the information for the residents of the building.

I would have laughed about Taeil's obvious awkwardness if it hasn't been for Mark's fiery stare on me.

"Have a nice day," he said and I felt shivers reaching my toes.

"You too," I said when my stomach twisted madly.

Mark turned around leaving the building disappearing in the bright sun on the street.

I stopped next to Taeil trying to relax.

"Cat Kudo is missing," he read loud. "It's a sad thing to lose a cat," he said.

"What?" I blinked.

"You see they even have a photo of the cat," Taeil pointed at the board.

"And?" I asked.

"Have you seen the cat?" he glanced at me.

"No, why should I?" I was stunned.

What had the cat to do with anything.

"Who is Mr. Mayer?" he asked.

"A guy who lives in our floor," I was still stunned.

"You see it's Mr. Mayer's cat missing, he lives in your floor and you have never even seen it?" Taeil smiled.

"What nonsense is that do you suppose I have made a soup from this cat?" I asked jokingly.

"No it just proves your eyes are focused," said Taeil smiling.

"On what?" I asked buffed.

"On Mark," Taeil winked and turned to the door.

"It doesn't prove anything!" I raised my voice.

How stupid was that. Taeil's opposite thinking got the best of me today, still when I fastened the seatbelt in his car I realized it's pretty strange I've never even noticed our neighbor has a cat actually I've never even noticed how my neighbor really looked like, the last time I had met Mr. Mayer I was in the lift with Mark and we were making out, and yes, I remembered he wasn't very pleased but we never cared. Yes my neighbor had a cat that got lost and I found out today but it still didn't prove anything.

 Yes my neighbor had a cat that got lost and I found out today but it still didn't prove anything

Much <3