Amy: Day 200

Amy: Day 200, The long university hallways never seemed so difficult to walk. The thought I could see him in every corner, in each place was destroying me why from all universities he had to chose this one. I managed to live, ok to survive and now seeing him the wound opened up again as fresh as at the first day.

Why had he be here, look at me in the cafeteria in the library.

Taeil told me to be strong, to go and talk to him if it bothers me but I never wanted to talk to him again.

It was just too fresh for me to be afraid to see him each day.

The way he cheated unexpectedly, illogically.

The hickeys on his skin long healed I could see the each time he was walking by they were like burning marks, like tattoos.

I tried to be strong in the irrational reality I had my literary club, the one I was leading, a lot of proposals were coming weekly. The book wasn't still finished so my agent was impatient. He gave me a month maybe two to bring him the manuscript.

Renjun and Sicheng helped me so much, they were there for me all the time and Taeil. I wouldn't have survived without these three.

I really never wanted to love again to date to feel.

The brutal un-expectance of reality that brought me here was one no one could escape.

"Today we will learn to write catchy dialogues," I introduced the subject of this lesson to the literary club members when the door opened.

I turned around and froze with my hand on the black board.

"Hi, I'm new in the club," Mark sneaked through the door and I really wanted to commit a crime.

"Leave," I said coldly.

"I joined the club," he said quietly.

Everyone in the rooms looking at us.

He took the first empty spot in the front placed his backpack on the floor.

He has changed his style, a short cut a dark shade of blonde. He was still wearing the same thick jacket.

I've heard he had won the show he was signed by a label, was working on a debut single, he has graduated with great notes.

Life was giving it all to him for free like it did to bad people.

I've heard he tried to date one girl during last months of high school but broke up after just two weeks and was single ever since. Still, he managed to date someone two moths after our break up.

My voice was trembling when I was reading out the instructions. Suddenly it cracked and I whispered a quiet apology running out to the corridor and slamming the door.

No I couldn't be in one room with him.

The door crackled and I saw him. He stopped next to me.

"I'm sorry ok, I have no idea why it happened. I just drunk too much lost control. Please just listen," he stuttered.

"I don't care. Can you not ruin the last things I have left. Just leave this club," I begged.

I was begging for mercy.

"Can we make a deal?" Mark bit his lips. "I will stay but if you won't be able to stand me in the classroom anymore just tell me to leave and I will," he said.

"I will never stand you," I said honestly.

"Please I just want to participate. It's important for me," he was watching me in a sad way.

"But whenever I say leave you do," I whispered.

"Deal," he stretched his hand out but I had no will to touch him ever again.

I turned around and left him there then I returned to the room.

He came back moments later and I felt anger, fire, but its was better than just pain.

I managed to stand him till the end of the lesson but when he left I could finally breath in again.

Much <3