Amy: Day 23

Amy: Day 23, I decided to skip reading reports for this week. Sicheng's last one was heartbreaking. He confronted me with Yuta's story and I had never imagined a beautiful man like him was suffering under sexual abuse. Sicheng was devastated, he tried to be strong it front of Yuta but I knew his sweet heart was bleeding absorbing Yuta's pain, he tried to become a little vacuum cleaner for Yuta's past, and I hoped he won't hurt himself on the way. I wrote him a long letter, encouraged him to talk to Yuta a lot, share his worries and thoughts, and treat the boy the same way as he did before so Yuta will get a chance to know nothing had changed and he's accepted like the same person, because he was the same person, he had carried his past with him all this time and Sicheng agreed to be strong.

Renjun's missing reports were pilling up in the form of a long blank space in my computer file. I had no courage to send him a message and ask how he is. I really hoped we will all survive this project. The only one who was keeping me from drowning was Mark, his cheerful side, his jokes. He had caught me crying over Sicheng's report last night so I just showed it to him and he told me he doesn't know what to say so he just hugged me and we cuddled a lot.

This morning right before he left for school he told me how happy he is to have me in his life.

Yes I guess we were lucky, got into the first real relationship and it was so pleasant.

'Babe will we go to Taeil today?' Mark sent me a text in the early afternoon, so I aksed Taeil if we can come over. He was happy to have us, so I drove to school picked Mark up, we bought a lot of sweets on the way as Taeil promised to prepare a dinner.

We were cheerful as Mark told me about the good grade he got in English.

Soon we were in the huge house lying the table while Taeil was singing funny songs with his beautiful voice, yes he was a born singer.

"Ym, would you come to my performance this Saturday evening?" asked Mark and I glanced at him.

"You mean your casting show?"

"Yes, I really want you to be there, I can invite family and close friends," he said.

"Oh, me and your parents this won't work well," I said turning from him.

"No, listen, I mean family and you're my family," he smiled.

I glanced at him and blinked, but he was honest again.

"That's nice," I said feeling strange.

"So you will come?" he asked.

"Yes," I turned to Taeil who was leand at the door frame observing us with the usual undecipherable smile.

"But Mark it means I will hear your songs!" I said.

"Maybe I want your to hear it," he kissed my cheek and walked towards the kitchen.

Much <3