Amy: Day 36 (part 2)

Amy: Day 36 (part 2), I wished I could tell but my mind was way too blank. My body way too addicted, we still needed to talk about it but I bit his lower lip and he smiled into the kiss.

"We have the basement key," whispered Mark.

"Are you kidding," I felt the heat getting all the way there, it's been days without him.

"Do you have safety?" I asked.

"Oh!" Mark groaned. "Wait, I guess I have one in my wallet left from our beach trip," he smiled in a naughtier way causing my stomach to turn.

Why did I wish to have him in the sand and waves again.

He found his wallet opened it, searched through it and smiled to himself.

"Yes it's here," he said pressing his lips to mine in a wet way.

"You don't deserve it today," I said and he became red.

"Please tell me what should I do?" he said and some sadness glittered in his eyes.

He managed to melt me again and I sighed, took the key from the counter and pulled him behind me.

We closed the basement door behind us walked down the stairs to find a whole kingdom down there, with leather couches a flat screen TV, a bathroom with a shower and a ping pong table.

"Wow I want a basement like this," said Mark glancing around.

Yes this place was as big as out flat all together and I shivered.

Mark back hugged me bit my neck playfully, we walked backwards till we landed one the couch laughing and I leaned my head on his chest, his pretty chubby palms so close to my face I kissed his fingers.

"I can stay like this," I whispered and he smiled, bit my ear pulled my earlobe with his teeth.

His body so warm I missed it so much. I missed him.

I laid in his arms enjoying it, actually we could sleep here cuddled to each other in clothes. It was all perfect as long as he was...

I swore in my mind again, why was I giving in so easily, but I need him so much, missed even more.

"I couldn't sleep without you," said Mark.

"Me neither," I turned to him and brushed our noses and lips together.

He looked at me and I knew we both wished nothing more than being all alone in our comfortable bed cuddling and kissing.

"Do you have the car?" he asked.

"I drank," I whispered.

"Just two sips," Mark raised his brows.

"Babe," I kissed him deeper, his tongue tasted so good after the days of missing it.

I felt his hands lifting my sweater.

"Mark, will we?" I asked parting our lips.

"Do you want to?" he asked.

No, screamed my mind, yes screamed my body.

"I don't think it's the right place," I said.

"Let us just do something," Mark pulled the sweater over my head, removed my t-shirt slid the straps of my bra down.

"Stop there a little," I felt how hot and ready he was when I slipped closer struggling with him as he was kissing my breasts and chest a lot till I got the hoodie and t-shirt off him his skin was smooth, and I needed it under my fingers way to much when I caressed his back allowing him to kiss the visible parts of my body deeper.