Sicheng: Day 17

Sicheng: Day 17, It was difficult to find a driver that could take us up to the mountains, to the hotel. The air here is great, so fresh, the mountains pretty. I still guess I will miss Paris, Venice and all the old school big cities.

The receptionist told us Renjun's room number in the shady hotel, and there wasn't even a lift so we climbed the stairs. We knocked, Yuta muttered - room service, soon the door crackled and a cried out face appeared, so pale and sad I nearly cried when I saw it.

"Renjun," I whispered grabbing the boy into a hug, he started to sob in my clothes, I always loved him like a little brother I have never had.

"Renjun please don't cry," I begged but Yuta shook his head muttering. "Let him be," so I waited for a long time till Renjun's body stopped trembling in my arms.

He washed his tears off with his tiny hand.

"Come sit down and talk," I said walking into his room.

We sat on his bed while Yuta took the floor, he said that he will leave us privacy then got up and left.

Renjun had big tears on his cheeks again, I couldn't watch. He was too cute to cry so much.

"Just talk, let it all out," I whispered.

"I can't, my heart will explode from pain," he sobbed again.

But I waited and slowly some broken words appeared between the tears.

"I love her so much... but... she loves Mark."

Much <3

Much <3