Amy: Day 13

Amy: Day 13, I was waking around the lake all alone, this had become my favorite way of escaping time lately. I was thinking thinking so hard I could explode, considering all pros and cons, all scenarios.

The still blue surface contained the cold, it seemed to be the calm opposite to the thunderstorm inside me.

I tried to imagine getting back just to break up, going back to my flat, the real one, the one with a butler and a maid, taking a plane back to Renjun, traveling the rest of the journey with him. Maybe we would end up like Sicheng and Yuta, happy?

Couldn't we? But there were also pictures of Mark's shocked and devastated face, him asking why - "You don't love Renjun so why," were his words in my mind.

The empty flat when he will go back to his parents, us meeting from time to time on the street changing pavements quickly. Or us not meeting at all, me watching him in the casting show late at night when I'm alone in my fancy apartment, and all this pretty teenage girls, each one could have him now, that... I needed to go, to walk, to make a round around the lake to not to burst out into screams, how frustrating was it, was I really jealous.

 I needed to go, to walk, to make a round around the lake to not to burst out into screams, how frustrating was it, was I really jealous

Much <3