Amy: Day 283 (part 2)

Amy: Day 283 (part 2), It was so strange yet familiar, when we left the party, drove to the old flat and I stayed in the car while he ran upstairs to pack his things. He came back 40 minutes later with two suitcases and a backpack he placed it all in the car and in the trunk.

"Oh and if you will be tired driving for so many hours we can change, here," he opened his wallet and took something out handing it to me.

I took it read through it to realize it was a driving license with his name and photo on it.

"Cool," I gave it back to him and he smiled.

I felt his stare on me burning causing me to blush.

"What?" I asked.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked smiling.

"No you're not forgiven yet," I turned to him.

"Can we start here?" he leaned in and pressed his warm lips to my cheek pecking it lightly.

"Yes, it's a decent start," I looked at him.

He took a breath I felt my heart hammering loud.

"Fuck it," whispered Mark falling over my lips in a wild kiss.

The world around me stopped to turn when his lips and his tongue were crushing everything in my mouth with passion. I pulled him closer his hand on my thigh. There it was again our addiction making it impossible for us to work on it on a normal reliable peace.

We parted after a while breathing heavily.

"But you won't get it for a long time remember," I said turning from him my heart still running my lips so filled with his taste I had missed like crazy.

"Ok, I can live with just kissing," he said smiling.

I grabbed the car keys but he stopped my hand.

"What?" I asked.

"I need to kiss you again," he begged his lips moved all the way down my neck.

"Mark, behave or I'll kick you out of the car," I said. "Besides we need to go."

"Please let us make out for some time first," he whispered closing my lips in his.

"Later," I said catching my breath with the corners of my mouth between his passion.

But there was no way around it and we were making out for ages before we were calm enough to drive off. His hand was colliding with mine on the gears, his fingers were brushing my thigh, I knew he was observing me all the time and I felt very uncomfortable but still too happy while driving out of the city and down the country.

And I tried to keep calm but I had no idea if in a few hours we won't stop in some woods to have sex on the backseat of the car, yes because we worked this way, but it was ok I guess.

The lights of distant villages, or other cities were flying by, the road seemed boring and endless in the night, perfect blackness of nature from all sides of the car but when at three a.m. Mark's eyes closed from tiredness and he leaned his head against the window falling asleep and muttering "I love you" quietly I felt like home.

Thank you so much for supporting this story, for the 1K votes and being so happy about Mark and Amy's reunion in the previous chapter, but I have to tell you there are only 2 more chapters left

Much <3