Chapter 2

Cruise to destiny
Part two

Norman POV

"Man, Norman I'm starving I need food if I keep drinking and not eating I'll be drunk."

Greg, Jeffery, and I are doing a panel then we're heading to dinner I wonder if Rosanna'll turn up she seems to be easy. I mean she said yes to date so maybe I might get lucky been a while yeah been a few weeks since my usual Jackie's away in Paris at the moment and I've been working too bloody much and I refuse to pay for it, though I can have anyone I must be choosy some of these fans are crazy and I don't want to mix with those. She looks like she might be up for anything. We finally finished and I headed back to the room, changed shirts then headed to a teppanyaki bar. I get in there and see Sean and Nay then head over to them at the bar.

"Hey, bud how was the panel?"

"Good fun." I'm looking around I can't see Rosanna.

"You looking for someone?"

"Yeah, I was talking to one of the fans, well not a fan."

"Is that her?" Nay said, I turned around and I must wow she did have curves that's for sure.

"Yep."

"Wow well, she's different that's for sure."

"Shush guys she's coming over."

I watch her walk towards me and as she does her hips sway and there's a bounce in her breasts no wonder I'm hard as fuck.

"Hello, Norman. You guys must be his friends. Nice to meet you again Sean. I'm Rosanna Fortuna."

"Hi Rosanna, I'm Nay and you know Sean. Please have a seat." I watch her sit down beside me.

"So, Rosanna have you been having fun on the cruise?"

"Yeah happy, sad. Long story I wish my mom was here instead but it's okay."

"I'm sorry to hear that well let's try and have a nice night. So, Rosanna where are you from? I'm a New York girl, Sean's from California and where exactly are you from Norman these days? Usually of parts unknown."

"I'm still a New York boy, Chinatown."

"Oh, I'm from Atlanta via New York as well I was from Chinatown myself."

"You live in Chinatown too?"

"Well my mom did, and I did while I was younger, but I mostly spend most of my time in Atlanta where I work and own my store." I ordered us drinks.

"So, Rosanna what do you do?" I want to hear more about what she does.

"Well, I'm a baker cake decorator I own a cake shop called Flutterbies and Butterflies."

"Oh, I like that name." Nay said so, did I?

"I make Wedding, birthday, baby shower cakes that sort of thing specialty cakes. The only thing I won't do is make real baby cakes. I did one once and it looked too real. This baby cake had red velvet cake inside so it looked like they were hacking into a real kid, argh gross." I see Sean and her laugh. "But my fave was a Deathstar cake. It was very cool. Had lights and everything." I watch as she pulls out her phone and shows off some pictures and I must say I am impressed it's an art form only edible. More friends came in Greg and his son Devin, Ross, Tom, and his girlfriend, and several others I introduced her to them and we watched the chef cook I laughed when Rosanna went to catch an egg and it landed in her top lucky it was a fake egg he swapped it at the last minute.

"Good catch there, babe."

"Well, they should be good for something I guess."

"Hey, Reedus did you see what they have in the corner? Are you going to punish us with your singing again?"