Chapter 51

Cruise to Destiny

Chapter 51

Rosanna POV

One week later 3 May

I am so glad I am finally being able to leave the hospital rather excited to be sleeping in my bed finally though knowing how much it'll hurt to get up and down from the floor Norman'll have to keep helping me until my muscles strengthen. Norman said he had a surprise well a couple of surprises, he the door opened.

"Mama! Mama!"

Norman pushes Destiny in she's getting so big Daddy's taking such good care of her.

"Hey, family." Norman walks to me and kisses me.

"So, babe you ready to head home? It's missed you and I have a couple of surprises for you."

"You have? You shouldn't have."

"Well, I wanted you to be comfortable seeming we'll be in New York for a while until you're able to drive and then we can head to Georgia. Well, I want my favorite woman comfortable." The doctor comes into the room.

"Well hello Reedus family, Rosanna is finally ready to go home. These are all the instructions you need to follow these exercises you need to keep doing so you can heal quicker. I want to see you in six weeks to see how you're healing."

I took a note that I needed to see him then, and he gave me my discharge papers, and a prescription for painkillers then a nurse brought a wheelchair in and we left after the nurses got some photos and autographs with Norman, I couldn't say no since they helped me get better despite me being angry for a couple of days about having to move. It doesn't hurt as much as it was. I was surprised when I was rolled out that Cookie was there he hugged me and helped Norman load both of us into the car and we were off home.

"So, Rosanna how are you feeling honey? You look good."

"Thanks, Cookie I feel pretty good, just glad to be going home."

"Oh, Rosanna babe, I forgot to tell you that I hired a cleaner to come in every second day, I'll look after the cooking and loading the washing machine and dishwasher."

"Oh, you don't need to do that I can help you."

"No, not for a few days you're to rest and relax, and no picking up Destiny either as well. Though we'll be going for walks babe, no stairs I've been reading up on what you can and can't do."

"Okay babe, I need to be looked after should've done it before I went in." As I look at my nails.

"Well, we'll get you fixed right up babe."

We got home and yeah it takes me a while to walk most places at least I didn't need to use the stairs in our complex.

"Rosanna baby, close your eyes." Norman opens the door and takes my hand. "Your eyes closed? Okay, open them." I looked around the lounge and saw what he had done.

"Oh, it is beautiful, Norman."

"Well, I love it, it's one of my favorite photos I've ever taken." I walk over and kiss him wrapping my arms around him.

"Thank you, Norman it's so amazing and well big." Norman smiles at me.

"Are we still talking about the picture?"

"Yes, babe put him away he'll be put to pasture for a few weeks mister don't get too excited." I feel his lips on my neck. "What did I say? Put him away."

"Well, Dest do we have something else to show Mommy? I have lots to show you. Come on come to the bedroom."

"I thought I said I'm putting you to stud for a few weeks."