Chapter 72

Cruise to Destiny

Chapter 72

Norman POV

I think that Rosanna's right maybe we do need to start again and when we get back to Georgia I'm taking her to have some couples counseling yeah maybe we might be okay but she can't keep thinking that I'll cheat on her when I have never intentionally looked at another woman, I think if Rosanna knew how many women try picking me up every day she might realize that I'm not going to cheat on her and if I was there isn't a damn thing that she could do. But I'm loyal almost to a fault fuck I could've and should've screwed someone while she was away but I didn't as all I wanted was her back, I thought I left it far too late I was surprised that she still wanted me. I do wonder if I had slept with someone else would she have taken me back? I doubt if she would've. I do wonder if she has taken me back or if she has just accepted me as part of the package that I come with the kids.

We swam for a little while and Destiny and I showed Rosanna how she could swim Rosanna was so happy.

"Norman how'd she learn, that?"

"Melanie has been giving her lessons."

"I've been bad, haven't I? I need to make it up to them don't I?"

"That might be nice."

"Norman, I want to thank you for everything that you've done for the family and me, I was so blind not to see it as love you only wanted to look after me and I was so upset, I think and I know how it sounds but I broke Norman, the doctor put me on some medication and I feel a lot better than before. I know we argued but I hope you aren't angry anymore with me."

"Nope, I'm not. By the way, I want a fashion show later."

"What do you mean? I was just going to wear jeans and a nice shirt tonight nothing fancy."

"Ah didn't you spend like fifty thousand about a week ago, Valentino, Versace, Dior, and Chanel babe?"

"Ah no I had my card was stolen from the hospital at least the person had taste but they'll be refunding us the money as it was stolen."

"How can you be so calm?"

"Well yeah it's a lot of money but it's just that money. Honestly, this time away from you all has been eye-opening even though I missed you and the kids well Destiny mainly I don't know you two but I will, I want to be better I'm serious about that. It'll take time to get used to all this."

"Babe that's the one thing we have, I only ever wanted you to relax and heal babe and do whatever the doctors tell you."

"Of course, I think we better get out of the water the babies might've had an accident, but you know that's okay. Come on Destiny, my water baby." I watch Rosanna holding Althea and Destiny's hand as she walks out of the pool and towards the house.

"So, Isabella did you have fun? What do you think of this mommy person she's nice isn't she? Yeah, she is so be nice to her I'm sure she wants to love you." I walk inside I hear.

"Mel!"

"Hey, Destiny did you enjoy your swim?"

"Melanie, you'll have to show me how you taught her to swim, it's cute. Thank you I know she shouldn't be near the pool but maybe just if she did wander off she might be okay."

"Honest Rosanna it isn't a problem. I hope you don't mind Norman said it should be okay but I asked my girlfriend to come to stay we can stay someplace else if we'll bother you."

"No, you can use one of the apartments here you two can be our first guests. The only thing I ask is if you're here and looking after the girls that they're your priority."