Chapter 75

Cruise to Destiny

Chapter 75

Two days later

Norman POV

I haven't been back to see Rosanna I thought she needed to cool down I shouldn't have bothered to tell her I knew that it was a bad idea, I knew she'd react angrily I thought she trusted me but she doesn't trust me. I decided she's had enough time to calm down, Melanie took the kids over yesterday and told me she was happy to see them, but I hadn't been mentioned not even to ask how I was so I'm heading over there and I'm not leaving until she accepts that I didn't cheat on her, I thought that we were okay I mean we slept together but she doesn't trust me and still thinks I'd cheat on her.

I have breakfast with my girls and when I finish feeding the twins I get dressed, head out and I'll make her listen to me. I stopped and got her a bunch of flowers, her favorite treats, and coffee, I'm so glad this is just a misunderstanding heaven help me if I do ever cheat she'll never talk to me as I've sent messages and called but she hasn't replied to one of my calls.

I walk in and am greeted by seeing Rosanna standing up and the nurse telling her she's doing well, that made me happy that she's healing.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" The nurse leaves us alone. "What you think you can butter me up with flowers and coffee? You must think I'm easy." I close the door.

"Stop being a bitch Rosanna. I've come to talk calmly and rationally."

"I'm not interested in what you have to say. You're going for douchebag husband of the year, aren't you?"

"Oh really? I set us up so you can be comfortable, made sure our kids are happy and safe, that you don't need to do anything, chased you when YOU left me and your kids but hey I'm the douchebag I forgot."

"Who goes out on a date when their wife they supposedly love's in a fucking coma?"

"That was a bad idea I didn't think...."

"Surprise surprise surprise you didn't think why am I not surprised nearly all our problems are due to you not thinking but acting first, you'd think that you'd think occasionally but you don't. Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?"

"If I'd done what you think I'd done sure I'd be pissed at you but I didn't, I needed someone she's a friend that's all. You'd like her."

"If I so much as see that bitch I'm going to fucking kill her you understand me. She thinks and don't tell me she hasn't got her eyes on you, I'm not stupid Norman. You're vulnerable and alone two of your weak points and I wasn't there to look after you maybe you did maybe you didn't but fuck rain, fuck being drunk, you get a fucking taxi to pick you up, and take you home are we fucking clear. Why's that so hard to comprehend?"

"I probably should've but she said...."

"She said she said she said. I don't fucking care, don't you get it. Everyone wants something from you but me, you think she suggested dinner at her house by accident? Were you just assuming that I was never going to wake up and you were testing out replacements for me?"

"No goddammit, now you listen here. I didn't cheat on you!"

"I have to trust you but you lie all the time to me Norman. How'd you feel if it was reversed don't say you'd okay because you'd be pissed at me and rightfully so? I was stupid to think that we might be okay but we're so far from okay. If you can do this what else have you ever done behind my back I'm just the stupid naïve wife that believes her husband's faithful to her."

"I've done nothing, I am faithful to you I've always been but if you still think that I'm fucking around what am I supposed to do? Rosanna, do you want a divorce? For what reason babe? Because you think I've fooled around."