Chapter 39

Cruise to Destiny

Chapter 39

Norman POV

Well I'm sitting here in this wired hotel room I just had a shower I was thinking about what Rosanna said she wants to do to me and I was as hard as stone so I rubbed one out thinking about her fucking me, I love the feeling of a woman's fingernails digging into my ass. We've been having fun the past couple of days as she's been tentatively touching me and I hope she does fuck me. Maybe I should say fuck the key and go to the room but probably need it to get to the room. I am drying off and I want to look sexy for Jackie when I open the door, so I quickly wet myself again, and wrap a towel low around my hips, just as there's a knock on the door, I walk over and look in the keyhole it's that bitch, no I have to pretend I love her that I dislike my wife but don't want those tapes and pictures released. Yeah, I don't want them released but if they do fuck it. I opened the door.

"Well, hello beautiful. I see you're playing along." She's got a bag with her and I hope she doesn't have my old toy with her, I let her in. "Do you have the tapes you said you did? How the fuck did you get them? I mean it's in an alarmed room that you need a password to get into."

"I've always been able to break into almost anything. People aren't that smart, with codes." She sits on the bed.

"Well, what do you want? Me to leave my family? Pay you money for the pictures? Or just fuck you?" I watch her start to undress. "Well, money's always good but it can't bring back what you and he destroyed. Because of you, I lost everything. I was set to be your baby momma what an easy way to make ten thousand a month. I think that's a good start. If you pay that to me then you get one picture a month."

"There's got to be a catch Jackie what else do you want? I can piss ten thousand out no trouble."

"Oh, just you, and I'll even take that daughter of yours. I know you won't leave without her, so as I see it I get the family you and she denied me."

"Can't I just give you the money straight away? How many pictures are there?" I watch as she takes her coat off standing there in her stocking and shoes.

"Oh, there's only six unfortunately you scared Diane. But I have everything from the top of your head to that very nice cock of yours." She sits back on the bed and spreads her legs. "Come here baby let's start this transaction right. I know you've missed me. The little woman can't possibly be close to me."

"Jackie, I need your bank details so I can pay you, I want to pay you off all at one time then I'll arrange to take Destiny from Rosanna I mean hell she stole her from me that alone is grounds for divorce. I bet you're a better mother than she could ever be."

"Hell, babe it's called hiring a nanny. You can afford to keep me in the life I'm accustomed to."

Hell, no unless, Rosanna wanted one I'd get a nanny but she seems happy to be a mommy.

"I'll do whatever I have to, as I need to keep that shit out of the spotlight. I've missed you, girl. You're right the little woman just isn't you she doesn't do the things I want her to. I suggested it and she shuts me down saying I was disgusting and that it wasn't normal but not you baby doll, you're the only one that ever got me." I watch her snake her hand down and spread her lips.

"I know what my favorite man likes. He misses me I bet, let's seal the deal. Remove that towel and let me see my snake." I hesitate and think about what Rosanna wants to do to me and I feel my cock stiffen at the thought that my sexy and beautiful wife wants to pound me, drop the towel, and climb onto the bed, I can smell her then there's a knock at the door.

"Fuck who is that? Does the bitch know you're here?"

Yeah, she does bitch know you're here and you'll be getting your comeuppance.