Chapter 73

Cruise to Destiny

Chapter 73

Two days later
Rosanna POV

These past two days it's been like we were never apart or as if Norman was filming we haven't slept together but Norman says he's happy with what we're doing. The twins I was so wrong they're just the sweetest little girls they look like Norman you'd never know that they weren't our biological children, it'll break my heart having to explain to them when they're older what happened to their parents how do you say your dad killed your mom and then shot himself but not before nearly killing your adoptive mother. I hope when we tell them that they understand that we adopted them or we soon will be in a month the paperwork should be completed and our background checks were done I have a clean record though not sure if Norman has ever gotten into anything more than a DUI which shouldn't cause a problem. I've been spending as much time with the girls as I can as I have my operation today to hopefully repair my damaged vertebrae I'm going to have a titanium cage around the vertebrae to protect them and help them to heal quicker, and I'll be in the hospital for a few days at least a week depending on how I have healed. We got everything that we needed so that we're comfortable I also have been able to bathe the twins but not Destiny as I'm trying to limit my time on the ground.

I woke snuggled up in Norman's arms I took his arm off me and he rolled over onto his back I knew he was hard as I could feel him against my ass, he rolls onto his back, I'm tempted seeming we won't be able to after today but maybe just maybe. I slip my nightie off but keep my brace on, I straddle his hips, taking hold of his cock and I slide down his length as I do he wakes up.

"Good morning beautiful. What are you doing?"

"I woke and you were hard and I needed you."

"Oh god baby come here." I lean down and kiss him but as I down I feel a spasm through my back.

"Norman, I need to move my back."

"Oh god, you okay?" I lift myself still with Norman lodged deep inside me.

"I feel better. Help me, babe, fuck me. Thrust into me hold my hips." I feel his hands on my hips and he starts thrusting into me with short deep strokes.

"Fuck Rosanna you feel so good wrapped around me." I started moving as well and his hands are moving up my body caressing me. "I'm close babe. Tighten babe tighten your pussy."

"Fuck I've missed you inside me."

"Me too!" He thrusts into me and I feel him spurt deep inside my pussy I haven't felt this in so long.

"Oh, fuck Norman." I climb off him and fall onto the bed Norman rolls over towards me and kisses me slowly and deeply.

"That was amazing."

"Liar but thanks."

"Hey, it was I was inside you, I didn't think I'd be for weeks so it was amazing trust me. I got off isn't that the main thing? George enjoyed it." He kissed me again.

"I guess I can't be like how I was when we met what if this is how we are forever? I'm glad George enjoyed himself Victoria not so much."

"Babe we'll be fine but seriously you were beautiful and sexy on top of me. I'll make Victoria feel so good before you leave." He runs his hand down my body I have so many scars I feel so unsexy I have no idea how he can look at them let alone touch them.

"Even with this on?"

"What you talking about? I can't see anything just the woman I love straddling me. It looks like underwear babe."

I felt his hand move lower parting my lips and he caresses my clit I try to relax but I feel so self-conscious that he can see everything. He made me cry out his name several times and he pulled his fingers out looked me square in the eye and sucks the juices off them. We kissed for a while and headed to the shower Norman made me shower with him yesterday it was an interesting experience I felt so vulnerable to his sight and so worried that I mightn't be what he wants or needs I think he likes what he sees. We stepped outside and the kids were awake and dressed.