Chapter 56

Cruise to Destiny
Chapter 56

Norman POV

I wasn't surprised when I felt Rosanna surrounding me, I opened my eyes and found Rosanna on top of me.

"Well hello, beautiful. Why aren't you asleep?"

"Well, I woke up and saw George was at attention and I couldn't resist him." She leans down and kisses me, I lift my hands and tweak her nipples. "Fuck I love how you play with my breasts."

"Ride me, honey." She was riding me, throwing her back then we suddenly heard Mama and looked at the side of the bed a little girl was standing beside the bed, looking right at us and smiling at us.

"Oh, fuck cover me Norman." She tried to cover herself from Destiny.

"Rosanna, she doesn't know what we're doing. Well, hello smart girl. I think we need to keep things up high now." I decided to thrust into her again. I pull her towards me and kiss her. "Grab the sheet babe I'm not nearly done with you. Destiny can stand there until she drops down she doesn't know anything, babe."

"Is her name Jon Snow?"

"No babe but you know all I want to do is be inside you, babe." I roll us over and am between her legs, we look over, and Destiny has moved I hear shuffling so maybe she's crawling around the room. "Want it quick or slow?"

"Both. Can we stop if she heads to the bathroom?" I smile and thrust into her and we moan at each other. She wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my shoulders and weaves her fingers in my hair pulling me towards her.

"Fuck baby I love you so much. So glad you're in my life."

"Me too I know this past year sucked a little but you and Destiny were the best things to happen. Fuck me, baby. I want you so bad."

"Absolutely babe." I start to move faster inside her I love that she can take me and beg for more.

"Oh, fuck Norman I fucking love you." She pulls me towards her and we kiss as I give her several quick thrusts and spill into her.

"Fuck Rosanna I love you too baby."

We snuggled in the afterglow listening to Destiny mumble various words she can say min, kitty, mama, dada, nana.

"Oh, look at the time man we're going to miss that horse race babe. If we leave now we might make it."

"Ah fuck it. I'd rather be here looking after my girls. Destiny needs us and I've done that before a couple of times so it's fine babe." We had a shower together got dressed finally found Destiny who was standing at the door hitting the glass. "What you doing, sweetie? You want to go outside." I watch Rosanna pick up Destiny and she opens the door, and steps outside, I grab my phone and decide to take some pictures of my girls. "Look sweetie look at the duckies."

"Duc"

"Yeah, baby you are so smart."

"Rosanna look at me." They both look at me and I take a few photos.

**The bus that is taking anyone who wants to go to Siena will be here soon**

**Rosanna and I are staying here to look after Dest until we have to leave to check out the homes we're looking at.**

Balt POV

I sent a message telling everyone the transport to Siena was arriving and messages were coming thick and fast. I got a message from Norman saying that he wasn't coming.

"You ready honey?" We walked outside and met up with everyone.

"Where's Reedus babe? Isn't he coming?"