Chapter 23

Cruise to Destiny

Chapter 23

Four weeks later... mid-September

Rosanna POV 

I'm supposed to be heading to Hilarie's house for a lingerie party why I have no idea I can't remember the last time I wore anything sexy all my underwear now is practical it has to be my boobs are so big and not many companies make them sexy for a 46C, not that Norman's complaining he loves them especially when I let him fuck them. I'm checking myself out fuck this stomach is huge and I still have five weeks to go. The instructions were to wear pink supposedly to raise money for breast cancer awareness.

"You look, nice babe. I'm going to follow you on my bike as Jeffery and some of the other guys are going for a ride while Hilarie does her thing. You want to call me when you're done shopping."

"Oh, you're funny. I haven't been able to find anything decent in a long time. I should go online shopping for some but knowing my luck it won't fit."

"Well, have fun you might even make some friends out of it."

Oh, that's a low blow I'm trying to make friends had lunch with Melissa and Danai a couple of days ago and it was nice they asked me a lot of questions about what I had for Destiny which I don't have a lot as Norman said he wanted to go with me but we just haven't had the time. I took the cupcakes that Hilarie asked me to bring she wanted pink cupcakes with Hello Kitty on them. I drove over to Hilarie's as I watch Norman ahead of me on his bike damn he looks so good on his bike. Eventually, we arrived and I was surprised there were a lot of cars and bikes there. Norman takes the cupcakes from me and lets me inside.

"SURPRISE!"

"Holy crap."

"Rosanna it's your baby shower."

"Oh Hilarie, you shouldn't have."

"Babe have a good time. See you later."

He kissed me and the rest of the men except for James left, I was surprised to see lots of people here, Maryanne, Leslie, Melissa, Danai, both Lauren's, Nay, Christian, Alannah, Shari, Heavenly, and a lot that I haven't met yet, I know they're wives of Norman's friends as they were at the wedding but I don't know them.

"Well, Rosanna, we wanted to show you how happy we are that your baby is coming." The next thing I see is Melissa taking the badge off Hilarie.

"I'll take that. Woo hoo, I'm in the lead."

"We have lots of games and well as you can see lots of food. Oh, here's your badge if anyone says baby you can steal their pin, thanks a lot, Melissa. But first, it's game time everyone grabs a bottle it's apple juice nothing yucky when I count to three the first to finish wins. Okay, one two three." I start sucking the nipple and I could hear Hilarie saying chug chug, unfortunately, Lauren Cohen beat me.

"Damn, I just have to learn to suck better."

"Well, Lauren you get the prize." As she hands her a candy pacifier.

"I'm sure Norman likes it just fine." Leslie Norman's sister said I like her sense of humor as it's the same as mine, we don't see each other often seems she's on the other side of the country but we have been calling each other. She's been making sure Bub and I are okay.

"Okay ladies I don't know if that'll embarrass or make you laugh Rosanna but it's quiz time. Fill this questionnaire out. Okay now, this is for everyone else but you Rosanna It seems you know the answers. The winner gets this awesome pamper kit and I think I've got some tricky questions that I didn't even know."