Chapter 24

Cruise to Destiny
Chapter 24

Four weeks later... 10th October

Rosanna POV

These last couple of days have been hard as the trial has been going on and the accused well he was found guilty today's the sentencing day the district attorney asked us to speak on behalf of Jackson since he can't talk, I told James I would do it, Norman is worried as I have been so stressed out being here every day of the trial wanting to be beside James as he listened to the horrible details of his husband's death, while Norman and I were getting married Jackson was fighting for his life and eventually dying alone. I still feel so guilty over it, James has been trying to convince me to seek help and I don't know I've never spoken to anyone even about my mom dying I just deal with it and move on it's all you can do. But I'll probably feel some guilt over this forever yes, I didn't make them take him home, and I didn't make Jackson give him a ride to his home, but it's my fault we were there in the first place.

"Baby I'm coming with you today I don't want you to stress out."

I'm tired this and the baby are exhausting I'm edging closer to my due date, only twelve days to go I have to see the doctor tomorrow, Norman wants to know if he can go to the premiere he's umming and ahhing going, I'm more than happy for him to go.

"You sure you want to do that? You don't have to." We're lying in bed.

"Yeah, I do, my wife has to do probably the hardest thing she ever has had to do, and I want to be there to support her. Anyway, I have nothing else to do babe."

"I could think of something better to do."

I move down the bed and see Norman has a morning visitor, I love that a man his age can still get hard every morning. If he wasn't I'd be worried. I take him and lick the head, open my mouth, and take him down my throat I wish we could have sex I miss it.

"Norman, babe I want to have sex with you god I think I've forgotten what it is like."

"Well, it's up to you babe. I mean Destiny is due any time jump on babe."

"You sure?"

"God yes babe. I think we need it. I missed it too babe don't get me wrong eating you and fucking your ass just aren't the same. Come on babe jump on baby before that rollover over I wanna taste you and make you wet enough it's been too long and I don't want to hurt you or Dest."

He moves down and kisses my nipples and suckles from them, Norman takes his mouth off them.

"Oh, fuck babe your milk has come in, we can't have sex."

"Please she won't come until after the premiere. I need you inside me."

I'm so turned on and I need him in me. I force him onto his back and don't give him a choice I move quickly and climb over him, hold him, and sink I moan throwing my head back I haven't felt this since the night of our wedding. I was slowly building up my thrusts Norman's eyes were closed, his head thrown back, and slowly thrusts into me.

"Baby that feels so good."

"Norman baby look at me." I watch him open his eyes.

"You're so beautiful riding me."

"Not too deep okay."

"Tighten babe I want to cum in you fuck babe." I tighten I can feel him.

"Oh, fuck baby this is so fucking good. I've missed your cock inside me, babe. I love you so much Norman. Make me cum baby." Norman reaches up holds my huge breasts and tweaks my nipples.