Chapter 12

Cruise to Destiny
Chapter 12
Norman POV

The next day
I spoke to Greg and have the next couple of days off as I have a plan, first I'm going to let Rosanna sleep she needs it. I grab my phone and call Mingus, he needs to know what's happening and that he'll be a big brother.

"Hey, Dad. How're things?"

"Well, I have some news."

"The baby that woman's having is yours?"

"No, it isn't but there's another one and this one I know is mine."

"Man, Dad you always told me that I need to wear a condom you should do the same."

"Ming, it broke okay but she's nice and she's due near your birthday. I was wondering if you wanted to meet her. That is if you want to come with us. You'll see grandma as well. Let me explain better I have to go to Vegas and would like you to come with us."

"You two aren't getting married, are you?"

"Maybe Ming she's the one and I don't want to wait until after your sister's born. I want her to be a Reedus."

"Dad Mum and you didn't marry and I'm still a Reedus."

"Yeah, I know but I want to do the right thing by her like I should've done to your mom but things never worked out. How is your mom?"

"She and Paul are good maybe she should come to meet her as well dad? We'll come down today. At least I will, Mom more than likely."

The more the merrier though I only want it to be us, Ming, Mom, and maybe Helena if she wants to come. Maybe I should ask Rosanna if she wants to marry me first instead of planning it.

I think I will pick the ring out today I'll see what Andy or Jeff is doing today and see if they can help me. But first breakfast for my girls and then it's on like Donkey Kong. I decided a nice big breakfast is what she needs so while she's still asleep I cook, breakfast is one of the things I can do, I make coffee and creep in putting it on the bedside table, then go get the plates. I see her cute small belly and sexy ass staring at me yeah, I'm making the right decision this feels right.

"Good morning beautiful I hope you're hungry I made breakfast." I sat on the bed as Rosanna made herself comfortable. "Eat up I want to make sure you're eating I like my curvy girl should, I still love you but want you healthy baby. I wanted to know what your favorite color I'm thinking green or red?"

"Firstly why? And green always loved green."

"Okay green I'm not telling you it's a surprise. Babe after breakfast I have to head out I want you to go home and pack a bag okay I have to do a convention this weekend and I want you to come with me. There'll be a couple of extra people there, I hope you don't mind."

"Can I ask whom?"

"My mom and Mingus I'd like them to meet you please say yes." She's doing that cute lip bite thing she does.

"Yeah sure, you don't think your mother'll hate me?"

"No, I think she'll love you because I do."

"You do?"

"Yep fell pretty damn hard. Rosanna Fortuna, I love you. Not just because you're giving me a daughter but because you don't see me as Daryl or Murphy or any of my other characters you see me as a man a flawed man but just a man. I want us to be a family together. You deserve a family Rosanna."

"Oh, god you're a beautiful man. I love you Norman."

We kiss and then I make sure she eats. We part and I head to Jeffrey's house to meet him and we ride into Atlanta I'm heading to Harry Winston there are a couple of other stores nearby that we might try as well I'm looking for an emerald engagement ring and wedding ring for my girl.