Chapter 16

Cruise to Destiny

Chapter 16

Rosanna POV

I can't believe he did that I need to talk to someone I called James and arranged to meet them for breakfast I'm starving. I'm waiting for them at the diner, Destiny isn't happy today she must know Mommy isn't happy.

"Hey, mothercat. How are you? Oh, what happened now?" James and Jackson kiss my head. "But before you do we need food and coffee, seeming someone had to wake me and make me see her before we ate." We ordered not that I feel like breakfast now.

"You know how Norman had his bachelor party last night well he came home a little worse for wear which is fine but this morning I was well looking after him when he called out another woman's name, turns out he had a lap dance which I'm fine with but he told he fingered one of the girls, should I be annoyed with him I mean he touched another woman besides me then climbed into bed with me and fucked me. I mean he did tell me but he only told me because he slipped out if he didn't slip would he ever have said anything?"

"Did you wake me up because Norman fingered a chick? Honey, I think you're making a big deal over nothing I mean he didn't fuck her so there's that and he told you so not as he lied to you. I mean babe what are you going to do I mean women throw themselves at him you need to trust him that he'll be faithful to you."

"I'm such a bitch. I left as I was worried that I might say the wrong thing we fight more."

"Yeah, it's bad that he did touch another woman but I don't think you want Destiny to grow up without a family over something stupid?"

"No, I just needed to think."

"You know what we all need. Let's celebrate our last group date and your last night as a single lady Rosanna. What do you say it's Tuesday let's go to Mary's and do Maryoke and some non-alcoholic drinks for you miss preggo and dance the night away?"

"Sounds like what I need, I love him I do I'll send him a message and then I need something to wear yeah I know not one man will look at me but I still want to look nice."

"Okay let's do this but first missy eat."

We went to my house well what's left of it, grabbed my dress, shoes, and veil, headed to the Westin where we're staying the night, then the three of us went shopping they insisted that I needed something to make it up to Norman for walking out, oh fuck I forgot to message him

**hey babe**

**hey yourself you finally talking to me?**

**Sorry I meant to message earlier being a little distracted by my boys**

**You are huh? Well, wedding preps are going on here that's if you still want to get married that is. I know I fucked up. Forgive me.**

**Nothing to forgive babe. I overreacted. I'm looking forward to seeing you in a suit and whatever surprises you have in store for me. I love you Norman btw going out with my boys I'm going clubbing, so I'll be good**

**Trust you babe be safe have fun see you tomorrow at three**

**Yeah I'll be the one in the white dress.**

"Finally finished talking to lover boy? Come on let's go shopping my dear."

I settled on a one-shouldered lavender short dress that James said showed off my legs we spent the rest of the day shopping for my honeymoon I got a few dresses, bikinis, and underwear. We're going to Las Vegas for a few days, I've never been there before should be fun.

Later that night

We went to our favorite restaurant, then onto Mary's for fun, especially as Tuesday's maryoke. We step inside and I settle at the bar watching the beautiful men walking around.