Chapter 61

Cruise to Destiny

Chapter 61

Norman POV

I can't believe what happened I got a message from Sean saying to come in I wasn't going to but I thought I better find out what was happening when I did I was shocked as Leslie's ex was in our doorway threatening my wife and daughter not on my watch I raced over and grabbed him I wanted to beat him up but knew I better not as much as I wanted to I didn't want to have to pay him for the privilege and Sean can't as he's a trained martial artist and could kill him. Sean finally got him out of there and thank goodness Leslie was still outside

When everyone was gone Cookie'll be looking after all my girls for however long it takes to get rid of that piece of shit from our lives. While Rosanna was getting our bags Cookie and I was talking about what he was going to do about Bill. Everything legal will be done to protect Leslie and those babies.

We left the house and headed to the airport avoiding most of the crowds as we made our plane and settled in for the flight.

"Man, I hope our time's better than last time."

"Rosanna there's nothing we need to do."

"I'd like to go see maybe a couple of shows."

"Yeah, whatever my girl wants she gets."

"No this is for us but I did bring a couple of dresses with me that my husband might like."

"I might huh well then we'll need to do something about it."

"Oh, I have a lot of things that you'll love that I brought with me. I hope you're in the mood" Oh she didn't bring my toy we haven't played in ages that's a nice idea.

"Oh, are you talking about what I think you are? Damn girl sweet that's why I love you."

I lean over and kiss her. Just over five hours later we were in Las Vegas. The trip to the hotel, was an eventful trip as a limousine took us to the hotel, I had my hand up Rosanna's skirt, caressing her stocking-encased thighs and we were kissing our tongues were dancing together, I reached higher and felt her lace panties.

"You, naughty girl why are you wearing panties? But they're so wet. You're in trouble missy I want you so bad." She kisses me the limousine pulls up dammit I was just starting to enjoy this. We checked in and went to our penthouse suite.

"Oh, wow Norman this is a beautiful room."

"It's nice but not nearly as beautiful as my sexy wife."

"Oh, you say the sweetest things. I know we should have sex..."

"Hey, babe we can have sex though I'd rather make love. So, what's my baby girl thinking of?"

"Well, I was thinking besides fucking your brains out I was wondering if there are some things that I was wanting to do I've never been here before, except that fateful night."

"You've never been well we must fix that maybe get Mom and Leslie to look after Destiny for a couple more days and maybe we could do the touristy things, check out the casinos, and that zip line thing that I did when I was filming Sky here. So, what would my girl like to do?

"There's a stage show on Baz Luhrmann's movies I love his movies Moulin Rouge is one of my favorite movies, I'd like to go see that. I was thinking of us going to this thing called Bodies, I thought it was just strange enough that you might enjoy it."

"Hmmm sounds right up my alley."

"I thought so, I am starting to know you not bad after only a year twenty years I'll know you like the back of my hand."