Chapter 9

Cruise to Destiny
Chapter 9

Rosanna POV

I can't tell him that I'm pregnant. He won't want Destiny he's made his decision to have kids and I won't be getting rid of her, I can't and I won't I love this baby I do.

"So, what are we wanting to talk about? So, we're going to do this? Do you want to date me the whole me not being able to have children a deal-breaker? Does it make me undateable?"

"No, but I am. You won't want me."

"Rosanna tell me what's the problem? Why won't I want you and you know maybe you should let me make up my mind. I know that you want me Rosanna give yourself to me."

"No, I can't you don't want me you just said to me what you want you want just one child your son and I can't do that not now."

"Rosanna, what's this about? Why are you fighting me, I'm not in the mood to fight with you I thought that we were over-fighting."

"I can't tell you I can't."

"Okay, but you aren't sick or anything, right?"

"No, I'm healthy. I promise I'll tell you tomorrow night I just need a night, okay to think about it it's good news I think."

"Okay, I'm dying to know what it is. Come here, babe. I've missed you and so much." He pulls me towards him and kisses me into submission, I feel him unzipping my dress and his hands caressing the skin on my back and he quickly undoes my bra.

"Norman, are you sure you want this it'll change everything you know."

"God yes Rosanna. I want you, I need you." Oh, god I want this so much I need this man I've missed this man his touch, his smell fuck me I never knew I could love the smell of a man.

"I need you too. Please Norman make love to me, show me you love me." I feel his lips along my neck and he looks at me.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes, Norman I can't deny myself, you're all I ever wanted, I've never had sex as I did with you I never knew it could be great and it's with you. I want that again I want you. I need you inside me please." He smiles at me and stands I can see the erection threatening to burst out of his pants and take me and I want it to. I want to lose the control I have over things so bad with this man and only this man, he gives me his hand and I stand as soon as I do he sweeps me up and I'm carried to his bedroom, it's a nice room very suited to the man and his quirky sense of style. He wraps me in his arms again and we're making out.

"I need to see all of you, Rosanna."

"I want to see you too. I've missed your body."

We separate quickly and undress I don't feel insecure about my curves he seems to like them, others want me to lose weight, to get my breasts reduced but he seems to like everything about me. I'm standing there naked in front of the man I do love if I'm honest with myself.

"Beautiful come to me, babe."

I walk the few steps towards him my breasts sag a little more than they did when we met but they're so much bigger than they were one of the benefits of having a baby, our baby, I can't wait to tell him I think deep down he'll be happy. He'll love her so much and spoil it rotten. I know deep down he'll want this baby.

"Fuck me Rosanna they're huge I love them. Always been a boob guy but I love yours."

I feel him cup them and his rough fingers rub over the super-sensitive nipples.

"Oh, fuck Norman I'm so wet I can feel it running down my legs just by you playing with my nipples." He chuckles at me and kisses me again.

"You haven't felt anything yet I've missed you must get reacquainted with this body love it."