Chapter 6

Cruise to destiny

Part 6

Rosanna POV

I woke the next morning sore and unhappy after another great session with Norman, I know we won't see each other after today he says he'll keep in contact with me but I don't know. He doesn't want to have a relationship with me he wants to have me as his friend with benefits I don't know if I could do that. I decided that I was going to make the most of the rest of the time we had together and maybe he might start to like me. There must be something that keeps him coming back to me if the sex was bad he would've looked elsewhere but he didn't he stayed with me. I decide to make this morning something to remember I grab a condom man the man packed a lot, I straddle him causing him to wake up. "Hey beautiful what are you doing? Have I told you how sexy you look on top of me? I love these curves they're so sexy." I swear he can always make me feel so good his compliments are almost worth it. I feel his hands caressing me and I know I'm going to miss the feeling of this. Many moans and grunts later we're lying in bed.

"Norman so what are you doing after this cruise?"

"I filmed my other show Ride. Continue as I was in Hawaii doing it last week. Will also be spending some time with Mingus as his mom's away so I'll be in New York for a while too. Why babe?"

"I was wondering when you get to Atlanta? I can't do friends with benefits thing I have too much respect for myself and if you liked me then you would not ask me to do that, I can accept that but I mean my life isn't easy either but I'd try and make it work, I only work so much as I have no life, if I had someone in it I wouldn't believe me."

"Believe me you would Rosanna but my life's not easy. I'm always traveling for either show, if not for them or a convention I don't stop and when I do I usually have Mingus with me."

"Norman, I get it I do. I'll miss this it's been amazing. Thank you for being able to make me forget about my mom for a while and live a little." 

We showered and made love in there again and I got dressed as breakfast arrived we ate, and then it was time for me to leave as he had to pack and I had to go to my room. We kissed and he said he would keep an eye on me. The last thing he said to me as I walked out the door was. "I'll miss you Rosanna and I'll keep an eye on you, babe." I walk out the door and down the hallway to my room only then can I feel the tears that I wanted to cry fall down my face.

Norman POV

I watch Rosanna leave, I pack everything and I'm waiting for the time to leave then I hear my phone ring and see it's Jackie probably to tell me that she's back in New York and wants to know if we can hook up.

"Hey Norman, how was your cruise?" The best one ever found an awesome woman but I don't know if she'd be able to handle this life of mine.

"Jackie it was pretty good. You back in New York?"

"Yeah was wondering if you wanted some company? I missed you." More like you missed my dick.

"Yeah, I'll be back in New York this afternoon want to meet up later?"

"Of course, missed my number one guy." We decided to meet up later maybe I could just forget about her, Rosanna was a normal girl and deserved better than me.

Later that day...

"Hey, Norman baby. I missed you." Sure, you did about as much as I did. "So how was taping? Drink Norman?"
She hands me a glass of scotch and sits on her couch. "What's wrong babe? I can make it go away even for a while."

Oh, god yes but why am I with her comparing her with Rosanna it's ridiculous. Rosanna was all curves and natural sexiness, and Jackie tried too hard don't get me wrong the sex is good but, I don't know come on just forget about her and live your life. This is what you wanted.