Chapter 55

Cruise to Destiny

Chapter 55

Norman POV

I walked away from Rosetta I couldn't believe what she said I think my girl looks amazing. I don't care what anyone says about her for a woman who just had cancer surgery she looks damn good. I walk through the bedroom door and see Rosanna on the floor playing with Destiny helping her stand up.

"Look Daddy look, our girl was climbing on me and I'd thought I'd help her stand. Won't be long and she'll be running babe."

"Wow, such a clever girl. But her mommy is." I lean down and kiss her, she smells so good. "You smell very very good."

"Yeah, Destiny and I had a shower together. She was telling me all about kitty and min."

"Min huh? We need to see your brother, again don't we?"

"Min Min." We laughed.

"You should go have a shower honey, are we going to dinner or whatever's happening later tonight." 

"Yeah, last time I was here we had dinner in the Siena it was very nice. We need to go to a vineyard you might want to find out the best in the area and we'll get some wine for home. Maybe we should look at getting a shipment for the restaurant."

"Nah I don't think a great wine would complement your food. Now don't think I mean that as a bad thing, the food and drinks complement each other. Do you think they'll make meals how I want we haven't been there since the cast party. But that wasn't a meal."

"Honey, they'll make meals how you want."

Later that night I'm waiting for Rosanna to finish getting ready and she steps out.

"Wow, babe is that new?"

"Yeah it's not too much is it?"

We left the room and met up with everyone in the forecourt of the house and traveled to Siena with a couple named Peter and Alex, whom Rosanna was talking to I have noticed that she does talk to more people these days but she's still shy I like that about her, all the women I knew and was with were overly friendly, but she's getting to know these people. We arrived in Siena and went to the restaurant.

"Norman, Rosanna come and sit with us," Milla asked us to join her and introduced Rosanna to her husband Paul.

"So, Paul what do you do?" Rosanna asked.

"I am a director."

"A great one babe," Milla says as they kiss.

"So, I'm sorry what have you done?" Paul lists a couple of movies. "Oh, you did Event Horizon? I'm sorry I love that movie though I didn't know who directed it. You know what that movie missed I wanted to see more of what happened to the old crew but it's still a cool movie."

"There was more but they edited it out and then lost the scenes. I'm glad you liked it.  Let's have a drink." A waiter comes over and takes our orders as we sit and get to know each other.

"Hello, friends are you having a good time?" Rosetta walked up to us.

"Rosie, we're having a good time getting to know each other."

"Rosanna, are you having fun?"

"Yes, we are aren't we Norman? I like your dress is that one of yours? I saw that dress Lorde wore the other day it was so pretty."  

"Well, thank you. I didn't think you knew who I was. We don't know much about you at all."

"Oh, I follow you both that's about it. I don't post on Instagram, this one here he's more of the social media whore."