Chapter 64

Cruise to Destiny

Chapter 64

Norman POV

Four weeks later...

"Sir this house has seven bedrooms and seven bathrooms, there's a lounge, dining room, sitting room, theatre room, games room, chef's kitchen with a butler's room, and on the outside, there's a pool, tennis court, four-car garage, and a pool house. Please feel free to look around." James and I walk around the house, who am I kidding this isn't a house it's a mansion.

"This is a nice home Norman."

"Yeah, but would Rosanna like it? I just want a home that she'll feel at home in when I can take her home."

"She'll wake up soon Norman she has to she has so much to come back to, she has to meet her new babies and see how much Destiny has grown and her new home you think that she'd miss seeing a place like this? No way I bet she wakes up soon Norman. How's the nanny working out?"

"She's a godsend. I love the fact she's a lesbian."

"I still can't believe that my gaydar was off on her I was going to say I hope you weren't chucking a Jude Law with her."

"Hell no, don't get me wrong would be easy. My wife's in a coma I could just drive into Senoia and pick up a fan for a quickie but I love my wife. Though my hand's getting sore."

"La la la. I don't want to hear about you wanking, oh who am I kidding I'd pay to watch that."

"No way mister. I like this house a lot. I think Rosanna would too there's nothing we need to do to it, I'm going to buy it for my girls."

I spoke to the realtor and I placed an offer and the seller was happy to sell yeah Reedus you can look after your girls. I signed the paperwork and then decided I needed to see Rosanna and tell her all about the house and what Destiny and the twins did yesterday. I hugged James and we went our separate ways, I arrived at the hospital a short while later and was telling Rosanna all about the house and how Melanie's teaching Destiny how to swim then suddenly I felt something I hadn't felt in nearly seven weeks Rosanna squeezed my hand, I squeezed it back and she squeezed me again.

"Oh god baby you're trying to wake up come on honey you can do it. That's it open your eyes babe." She opens her eyes. "I can't believe you're back babe." I was kissing her face, she started crying. "I'll get the doctor." I pressed the buzzer and a nurse came in I watched Rosanna try to take the tube from her nose.

"Well hello Rosanna, don't touch that we'll take it out. I'll get the doctor."

"Wh wh wh..."

"Ma'am don't try to talk. Your throat will be sore."

"Wh wh wh..."

"What are you trying to say? Where's Destiny? She's home she's good babe." She starts crying again. "Honey I'll bring her tomorrow she'll be so excited to see you, she's missed you so much. Honey we need to talk but you rest and we can talk later." I hand her a cup of water as I watch the doctor come in and do his tests then he sits down as she sips her water.

"Hello, Rosanna I'm very happy to see you awake. I'm Doctor Collins I've been your primary caregiver since you were brought in seven weeks ago. Do you know your name?"

"Rosanna. Seven weeks? No, it can't be I think I'd know if I missed seven weeks."

"Good. You arrived here in January it's now the middle of March. Do you know who this man is?"

"That's my husband."

"Good very good. In a few days, we will start rehabilitation if your spine has healed."