Chapter 66

Cruise to Destiny
Chapter 66

One month later...

Rosanna POV

"Mrs. Reedus these are your instructions on what you can and can't do and your schedule for the help you need for your rehabilitation. It has been a pleasure to have you under my care. You have someone to look after you and pick you up."

"I think so he said he'd be here Doc, thank you for pushing me and making me work harder than I ever have to get out of here."

"Well, that's the end game, Mrs. Reedus." Just then Norman came into the room and we hadn't been talking he had been coming every other day saying that he was needed on set and every two days was the best that he could do seeming I was better.

"Hey babe, you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm finally ready to go home." A nurse brought a wheelchair in and said I wasn't allowed to walk until I was outside. When I reached outside Norman helped me up and walked us to the new car he got us, it's a nice car as he put the bag in the backseat I climbed in feeling a pain in my back as I sat down. 

"So, are you excited to see the new house everything is finally set up Melanie and Louise helped admittedly Louise focused on the kitchen and Melanie did all the rest she has been a godsend well she and James have helped while I was filming, they arranged the bedrooms."

"That's just great."

"Why are you still being a bitch Rosanna. I hate calling you that but there's nothing that I can do to make you happy."

"How'd you feel if some person was touching your things they're mine and I don't like the idea that for all I know she could've been trying on my panties. I told you how to make me happy get rid of them, especially that woman. The idea of female staff in that so-called home isn't filling me with happiness."

"But why Rosanna? You haven't even met Melanie or Louise. You don't think that I'm cheating do you?"

"Little hard not to think that. If you loved me even a little bit you would've come and seen me every day but you didn't like I didn't matter but you know that's okay I know exactly where I stand in the pecking order but that's okay."

"Pecking order? You're my wife Rosanna."

"Could've fooled me, remind me if you're ever sick that I treat you the same way. You abandoned me when I woke up. What not happy I'm awake? Might've had to stop fooling around because the little woman's coming home."

"I didn't see you every day because I was working they needed me."

"I needed you more. I bet the kids don't even know me. I hope you have a lot of space because we aren't sleeping in the same room if I was too, I can't see the point Norman."

"What you want to split for what reason Rosanna? Because I didn't come and see you. You've pushed everyone away me, James, and the kids."

"I have to because you're hurting me, if you aren't meaning to you're doing a bang-up job of hurting me, my so-called husband and my so-called best friend have both treated me like shit. I'd never do that to you, abandon you make you feel like shit. That's why I don't want to stay in the same room as you because you don't care about me. You made your feelings abundantly clear. I'm not in the mood to talk anymore."

"Rosanna if that's how you feel I can't make you change my mind. I had things to do and you didn't seem to miss me. So, I thought why not do it then maybe we can be a family when you come home. But if you want to stay in another room there are plenty but the choice is yours."

"No Reedus, you didn't give me a choice the way you have been behaving like I'm supposed to be happy you replaced me with someone else, I'm not stupid Norman."