Chapter 34

Cruise to Destiny
Chapter 34
Rosanna POV

I'm happy Norman should be home this afternoon I've missed him he's been away for so long three nearly four weeks is too long to be apart, maybe next time we'll go with him. I know Destiny has missed him, she knows that he isn't around, she's been grumpier than usual, though the books say that she might be teething. I'm checking in on work when I see several emails from an email address that I didn't recognize but that doesn't surprise me, jlover@gmail.com all titled re: last night, I click on the first one and I'm shocked it's a picture of Norman naked in a bed, it's recent as I can see his Destiny tattoo so it's within the past two months. I'm shaking I don't understand this, where were these taken? I click on the rest and there are more ones where Norman is kissing a blonde-haired lady and hugging her. "What the fucking fuck!"

To: jlover@gmail.com
Who is this? What the fuck have you done? Where did you get these from?

From: jlover@gmail.com
A friend. Oh, I didn't a mutual friend did last night she sent me these I thought you might be interested in them. I hope you liked them I especially like the ones in the bedroom very sexy you have a sexy well-hung husband.

I read the email and I don't know what to do. I decided despite the fact I was shaking in anger I call Norman.

"Hey, babe. I'm not far from boarding babe good timing."

"Well, that's great. Have fun last night?"

"Yeah went out with some friends."

"And nothing else happened?"

"Not that I know babe. Came back to the hotel a little drunk feeling it today and slept."

"YOU ARE A LYING SACK OF SHIT! I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT OR WHO YOU WERE DOING!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Babe calm down."

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN! YOU'RE CHEATING, PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE SHE WAS WORTH FUCKING UP YOUR MARRIAGE! BECAUSE I'M LEAVING YOU AND TAKING DESTINY WITH ME. GOODBYE ASSHOLE!"

I'm shaking, and my heart's breaking. I have no idea where I can go since I sold my Atlanta home. I decide to do something crazy, as opposed to how sane I am right now, my phone's going crazy and I'm going to ignore it. I grab a bag and pack some essentials, then head into Destiny's room she's in her crib and she stares up at me.

"Hey, baby girl, we're going on a trip honey not sure where yet haven't decided. I think I should call Uncle James. He might know what to do Daddy stuffed up bad. Mommy needs to go away and you're coming with mommy." She smiles, as I set about packing Destiny's things. I called James as I had no idea who to talk to. Can't talk to anyone as they're all his friends and would side with Norman so what's the point of talking to any of them?

"James honey. I don't know what to do."

"What's wrong babe?"

"I got an email today and there were pictures of Norman and he was... He was..."

"He was what honey?"

"Naked and kissing another woman that fucking bitch."

"Who is a fucking bitch?"

"That Diane bitch from that movie he did. He's in Madrid and was kissing her on the street for fuck's sake. I'm leaving Norman how can I ever trust him, James? He's a cheating scumbag. Hang on the asshole is on my other line." I put him on hold and picked up the second line. "What do you want asshole? I'm trying to pack. Because I'm leaving you, we're leaving you."

"Rosanna I'll be there in nine hours we'll talk then please." God, I could hear him begging.

"No, I saw the pictures and I know they weren't faked Norman. You broke my heart. Destiny and I don't need you. You promised me that you'd be faithful but instead, you fucked another woman."