Chapter 77

Cruise to Destiny
Chapter 77

Norman POV

The next day

"Oh god yes! Norman so good baby. Come on cum in me baby." As I quicken my thrusts against Rosanna's hips I wrap her in my arms and I cum deep inside her, I lean down and kiss her as she catches her breath and she kisses me back. "Fuck Norman at least one area we're good." I swept the hair from her eyes, pulled out, and rolled on my side beside her.

"What do you mean babe? We're good."

"We still need work Norman, I'm a horrible person, a bad wife, and a terrible mother. How can I not love my children, you're right they're or should be easy to love but I'm not meant to I want to but I feel so bad that I want to love them like I'm not supposed to. I haven't even asked you how you are. I'm such a terrible wife have I even cared what has happened to you? I was so caught up in my world that you didn't matter to me. I should've been checking on you, I wanted to but I was so tied up in my world."

"Rosanna that's why we're seeing the doctor today and it can't happen soon enough, what do you say we wake the girls, have breakfast, and then head out, have our session, and maybe have lunch."

"Yeah that sounds nice I want us Norman, I want to be with you forever, I need to make this up to you. Be the wife you need."

"You're the wife I need, you're just sick but we'll be getting you better."

We showered and got dressed then went in search of our girls we found Destiny was playing in her room with some of her stuffed toys we changed her then we headed towards the babies' room finding them awake and talking to each. "Hey, baby girls what are you talking about?"

"I think they're talking about how cool their daddy is and how awesome their mommy is."

"I wish that was true honey. I wish they could love me and vice versa."

"They do love you, babe. I wish you knew that."

Rosanna POV

We each take a baby and head downstairs I was apprehensive especially if Louise is there, I follow Norman and I step into the kitchen. "Good morning Louise."

"Good morning kids, Norman welcome home Rosanna."

"Thank you, Louise I think we need to talk but I need to apologize to you, I was so rude to you and I never gave you a chance. I'm glad that someone has been looking after my family, Norman isn't a very good cook so thank you for making sure they eat. I don't know if this is a good enough apology but I hope you know that I'm sorry for how I spoke to you, you didn't deserve that hopefully we can maybe start again and I'd like to try what you've been cooking for the family. Do you think that we can?"

"Yeah, I'd like that. So how're you feeling anyway?"

"I'm feeling better glad to be home, it's a nice kitchen, isn't it? I can't wait to make a cake here."

"Yeah, it isn't too bad to cook in."

We talked and got to know each other she's been married for ten years and has three kids lucky woman I doubt we'll get to ten we'll be lucky if we get to two years at the rate we're going, sex isn't a marriage it can't only be about that, but that's why we're seeing a counselor today. 

Later that day...

"Welcome back Rosanna and nice to meet you Norman please sit down wherever you want." I sat away from Norman I don't think we need to be near each other Norman looks at me. "Rosanna you don't want to sit together that's okay. So if you're here you must be having problems. What seems to be a problem?"