Chapter 53

Cruise to Destiny

Chapter 53

Rosanna POV

Four weeks later Mid-June

Well, I've been given the all-clear I'm healing up nicely which means we can finally head down to Georgia. Norman's refusing to let me pack except my clothes I was able to get him to let me do that, he worries about me. We're back on track like the operation never happened.

"Rosanna babe did you want to go to the Getty's Fourth of July party?"

"Did you want to be more to the point? If you do I do. You know I love Italy. I was wondering if we could buy a home there so we can have our own space, and we aren't using them."

"We'll see babe so are we ready? Are you okay to drive? You know I'm not made of money babe."

"I know you aren't. I was thinking I would buy it as an investment for little Miss maybe in Sorrento as that's where mom's from. Honey I was born to drive baby. Destiny and I are going to have a great time. I'm going to educate her. What you say Destiny some Motley Crüe, Queen, Iron Maiden?" She shakes her head. "No? Well, we aren't listening to Bieber."

"Hell no. No kid of mine's listening to him. Nice to see you're teaching her the proper music."

"Oh, of course, but we'll also add some ABBA who else does momma like too many."

"Good babe I like your taste."

"I hope you are talking about music and not something else."

"Oh, I love everything about you babe."

"Bad daddy."

We left the penthouse and I followed Norman I hit the freeway and I finally decided to let this baby purr, I rolled the window down and turned the stereo up. "Come on Destiny you know the words. You don't well you will." The phone rang I answered it, it was Norman.

"How are my girls? I must say if I didn't say it before but it's a sexy car babe, though the driver's sexier."

"You didn't call me to tell me that did you? Must say babe it's not nearly as nice as yours honey."

"No, I didn't you want to stop in a couple of hours? I'm betting little Miss would like that." I heard another call coming through told Norman sure and then answered the phone as it was James and he hadn't called me in a few days.

"Hey, babydoll how's my second favorite guy?"

"Ah, when can you get to Atlanta?"

"Driving down now. Why James?"

"Well, something happened to the store last night, and ah honey there was a fire. The investigators think an electrical fault but it's okay babe. Yeah, it sucks honey it does but it's covered by insurance I checked before I called you. There's nothing you need to worry about."

"So what are you doing? I'm assuming all the orders are gone."

"Yeah, but it's all backed up at home but we can't make them."

"Ah you can use my kitchen it might be okay."

"No, we'll be fine." I need to pull over and now everything I've worked for is gone, great now my business is gone. I feel tears running down my face. "Honey, you okay? You aren't crying, are you? We'll rebuild hell babe, Jeffery said he'll help babe you know he's an architect."

"No babe I forgot. Okay, I'll be back in Georgia in a couple of days."

"Rosanna don't panic everything'll be okay. Can't be having you have an accident, now can we?"