Piper ~ H.S

21-year-old Leah Marrone was never successful in love. But she is a loving and doting mother who would do anything to make her daughter smile.

4-year-old Piper Marrone is a beautiful, bubbly young girl who has lived practically fatherless all her life. She doesn't like the 'Itsy-Bitsy Spider', and she wouldn't sing along to 'Mary Had a Little Lamb'. The only thing she would ever listen to, is the music of Harry Styles - whose voice was the only music she had been hearing ever since she was curled up tight in her mother's womb.

Piper adores Harry Styles, and would always listen with total admiration and fascination whenever she hears his voice on the radio. She loves him just as much as her mother does.

So when Leah, devoted mother that she is, becomes determined to take her baby girl to Harry's secret London show...she has no idea how much her persistence would change her life forever.

Copyright © 2017 Shani_Shana99 All Rights Reserved.

A/N: Hi, guys! I really hope you'll enjoy this story. I just realized I haven't written a fanfic where Harry is famous (except for my first fetus fanfic which was an epic fail) so I had this cute idea and I want to try it out :) I hope you're just as excited as I am about this story :)

A/N Oct. 2022: I will be re-writing some of the content in this book, mostly in the first few chapters, so that it's more to my taste. I started this book when I was 17 so yes, a lot of it is bad/amateur especially in the first few parts. I'm 22 now and will be updating some ick parts of chapters so that it looks more like an adult wrote it and not a virgin kid 🥴 edited chapters will be marked with a * in the Table of Contents.