Opportunity

Anonymous

~

Hiya there people who are reading this, my name is -- anonymous for personal reasons.Now um let me let you in on my secret. I'm bisexual. I've only told about four people. As long as I'm anonymous I can talk freely about this. First off I know I'm not confused, I am sexually attracted to both male and females but at the moment I'm with a male who I've been with for seven months.Okay back to the story well I never am coming out to like my mother or any other close relatives other than the two I've came out to. The reason being my family are the type of people who call gay's faggots and lesbians carpet munchers. It's saddening I know but I'm never gonna tell them.Well after I came out to my boyfriend let's call him Teddy Bear (anyone who reads my book now know one of my characters supposed to be like my boyfriend). Well since he knows and he also knows I've never dated a girl but I've tried and was rejected. He told me he would give me the opportunity to go off and find someone, I made a promise if I did it would only be used for girls. I am going to keep my promise. He then said if I love them more and they made me happier I should be with them. If I do want to be with this person I can come back. I thought about it and I love him, I understand he wanted me to explore as he put it but I'd rather stay with him. Yeah yeah teenage love and all but I mean it, I do indeed love him and I don't want to leave him even if it's for a few weeks or even days. I'm not gonna leave him.Well that's one of my milestones, I'm anonymous, I'm bisexual, and see you later!