Love and Scars

By rebelliouswriter3

~

Hi I'm the girl who wrote maybe I'm not straight in the the 3rd LGBT millstones book .Anyways now I'm bi-demisexual which means I like both girls and boys, but I'm only willing to hug or kiss people on the cheek.I'm still in the closet, my parents don't know about my sexuality, my Mother is homophobic and than my father is somewhat accepting.Ok I developed a crush on this girl who was transgender but me being the idiot I am took me some time to figure it out. I should have known I had a crush on her when I started calling her Angel in my head and wanting to kiss her. Me and her where together for a couple of months but of course me and her got into a couple of arguments where we were broken up for a short amount of time but I was extremely hurt.I fell so deeply in love with this girl,I adored every little thing about her to her eyes, her voice, her laugh.But a couple of weeks ago she hurt me, I'm not going to say how. But anyways I got back with her after she hurt me and today I found out she got in a relationship with another girl and  didn't have the guts to tell me.Anyways love is something Beautiful and wonderful, but the second that person breaks your heart it feels like they just smashed and broken something precious and Beautiful.My goal would be to come out to my parents about my sexuality if I get another girlfriend.