The Results of Learning

By DJ

~

Hi. My name's DJ, and I've actually written for this before, so this is an update.

Previously on "Me!"(that's a bad joke ew never use that):Basically, I told the story of how I came to realise I'm not straight and how it ended. To make a long story short, she was abusive and I was head over heels until my friends helped me realise it waa a toxic friendship. Now, however, she's gone. I've blocked her anywhere I can. She originally came to me and called me a liar and other things. She went on telling me I forget everyone and everything. I told her one thing. "The only person I want to forget is you."She only responded with, "Then bye" and that was it. I immediately blocked her and when her friend came to my wattpad and looked for something to use against me, her friend commented on my story. As soon as she did, I knew what she was doing and blocked her as well. I'm also happier in some ways. On one hand, I no longer have to worry about if she'll get mad when I do something. She has no power over me anymore and I feel a bit more free. On the other hand, there's someone else. He's incredibly nice, smart, and he's overall pretty cool. I'm just a bit stumped because he has a girlfriend. For now, I'll let what happens happen. However, if he tries flirting with me for whatever reason and I haven't heard of him having broken up, I'll smack him myself. See, if he wants to flirt while he's got a girlfriend, he's likely not right because he shows that he will cheat if he wants to. I'm also going to school at a collegiate high school, so I'm going to have my Associate's by the end of high school. Currently, the only college class I have is Kinesiology 1164, so I'm not doing much college right now. I have a little group and a bunch of us are LGBTQ+ so they make me feel free to make those gay jokes I always want. One of them invited me to do vocals for a band and I accepted. Now I'm hoping I don't mess up.
I'm ready for better days. I've been through all kinds of crap already and it's about time I get to have a good experience. I mean, that's why I wanted the blank slate I have at my new school. I'm proof that you can snap out of it. They might seem perfect, but if they're hurting you, you need to leave them. It doesn't matter what they give you, what matters is whether you're safe. There are other, better people, some of which will see you as a good person, as a friend or more. As I said last time, I'm ready to talk if anyone needs to. I will answer. Even if it's not immediately, I always do.