Heart Over Head

By Wolfy

~

I always liked boys over girls, and I never really had a crush on a girl before until 5th grade. I didn't realize it for a long time. But besides that, I felt that I wasn't straight. And I was so right. Last school year my friend liked me, and she was a girl. Just wanting to make her happy I accepted it and let her be in a relationship with me. That was a mistake, and I also felt forced into it.

So it wasn't very good for me. I told my best friend that I didn't like this girl, and my best friend told her for me. Since I wasn't strong or brave enough. So that was the end of that. Months after, I had a crush on my friend who was a boy and well a little bit after that I found out he liked me too. That lasted a while, until summer came I had little contact with him. When I came back to school and saw him I was so happy. But after that he just.. stopped paying attention to me. So I lost interest. And around the time I was losing interest, I met her.

She had started commenting around on my Instagram a lot and then eventually she found me here on wattpad. We talked for awhile and she had a lot in common with me. I liked her. We were getting to know each other pretty well, and then she confessed. I smiled but then teared up, knowing I would hurt her by lying about my feelings. I was still in a relationship with that boy, but if I wasn't I would've had no problems telling her. So I declined. And weeks later, I was venting to her and then I asked if I could tell her something else. And then I confessed. We got together that weekend, and that Monday I broke up with my boyfriend.

I didn't like him anymore, anyway. So now I have the most amazing girl in the world. She's two years younger than me, but that changes nothing. She's my world. And I found out last week, that we're meeting August 4th.