For Her, Her and Them

By Ghosty11

~

For kindergarten through fourth grade, I wasn't special. Normal, antisocial, awkward, you get the jest. Me and my friends would always play at four square, laughing at each other. One, we shall call L, another N, one C, one K, and one S. When L came out as lesbian, no one cared.

It got me thinking. Maybe I was bi. After all, when I was younger, I had crushes on boys and a few girls. But bi didn't quite fit. Soon after, N came out as bi.

So I decided queer, but queer didn't stick. I wanted to know what I was, not float around, this or that. I found found out S, L's twin, was also bi. Their parents had been divorced for a few years, and their mom married another women.

Ii was about a year later I heard of the rest of the spectrum. Finally I decided on pan. It fit. Soon after, I found out L might be gender fluid. Okay, whatever. Her sister about two months later told me she was a closeted agender.

We all had a pack with some others and before mentioned friends.We joked about making straights go in the closet. In the span of two or three years, L had two girlfriends, one happened to be nicknamed Satan. K and C, as well as others, were straight, but that didn't matter. They supported us. Even the on again off again couple we've shipped and make fanart for a few years.

I also happened to find out my mom's also bi.

I am half-closeted. I don't hide it, but I don't scream LOOK AT ME, I'M PAN.

It hurts when people insult others with fag or faggot, but I try not to say anything. Six years of bullying don't go to waste.

But I'm happier, even with depression and anxiety. I found my fit, I can crack jokes and laugh along, not worrying about being left out or unsorted.