I'm Going To Hell, But Not For Being Bisexual

By Katiez katieandersonz

~

Hi! I have no clue how to start this! Let's start from the beginning.

And I mean the beginning.

I was born a fraternal twin, aka girl boy (me being the girl). I got lucky, and not because I have a twin. Sure, having a twin is great but the really gem is that twin seeming so gay. My twin used to around the house screaming "IM GAY!" At the top of his lungs, so needless to say my family was pretty sure he was the "rainbow sheep" of the family (here's a hit; he wasn't.). Him being goofy got me off Scott free, aka no one even suspected I was the one who "swung for both teams."

This was great, until I made friends and told them. My coming out to them was pretty simple; we were in a circle, talking about boys, saying our crushes when it slipped out, lucky for me they were totally cool with it and didn't really think of it as who I was as a person, which was perfect because I didn't want to just be known as "the bisexual girl." This and it stayed that way for a long time, a year I think, until hailey came along. Hailey was my first big crush, and lucky for me she was one of my best friends and openly lesbian

It would have been perfect, I could have had a literal girlfriend. The only problem? I wasn't out of that damn closet yet. Plus I was too shy to ask her out. So one day all my friends came over (except for hailey who was running late) to my house because my parents were gone for the weekend, little did I know that they had a plan.

They all knew I liked hailey and they wanted me to ask her out so bad, but I was so shy that they knew I couldn't do it. Well not on my own anyways. So as I went to change into my bathing suit they all ran to my friends car and pulled out hella water guns. When I came out they were all standing at the door in rainbow clothing and with water guns at their sides. That's the moment hailey chose to show up. They all started shooting me with the water guns and wouldn't stop until I told hailey that I was bisexual and asked her out. She said yes.