Confused Screeching Activate

By Maddie

~

Yo what's up children of Wattpad it is I, everyone's favorite trash mammal.So, you might have read my previous chapter entitled Coming Out, where I went under the name Max.WELL YEAH I GO BY MADDIE NOW SO THAT'S L I TI am never saying that again ANYWAYSThe title of this chapter may be a bit confusing, but I swear it makes sense! Kinda..So here's the thing, I used to identity as demigirl and go by she/they pronouns?? But now??? I don't know???Honestly you could call me a girl, I'd be cool with it. Call me a guy and I'd be cool with it. Call me a nonbinary pal and we're good.Though I don't mind being a girl, being called 'sir' and using he/him pronouns makes me?? Happy?? I don't know, hence the title of this chapter... so like??? Help please??? ANOTHER THING THAT'S WAY HAPPIER YET JUST AS CONFUSINGI started school around a week ago and there's a bit of an issue.And that issue's name is NatalieLIKEGUYS SHE MAKES ME REALIZE JUST HOW GAY I AMHER LAUGH IS PRECIOUS AND HER SMILE IS BRIGHTER THAN MY FUTURE MKAYBUTI'M SO AWKWARD AROUND HER??? AND I WANNA BE HER FRIEND AND LEARN MORE ABOUT HER??? BUT SHE'S ONLY IN MY ENGLISH CLASS??? AND I CAN'T TALK TO HER FOR OBVIOUS REASONS???AHHHHHH?!!?!?!