~3~

*edited*

Alex Pettyfer as Wolfgang.

Wolfgang Mortimer:

I decided to head over to my club with my best friend and second in command Ryder. I had just bought it this afternoon and wanted to go check it out.

I long cue was outside of the club. I walked up to the bouncers who recognised me and immediately let me in.

The music was banging as the smell of sex, sweat and alcohol filled my nostrils as I walked myself into the VIP section of the club that was located on top of the stairs so that I have a clear view of all the club.

I walked around getting used to the place when a fiery redhead in a tight white dress caught my eye. She was dancing like I have seen no other woman dance before. She had a lot of grace but was still very sexy. She was dancing very close to another man. For some reason, I didn't like that one bit.

I kept my eye on her as she kept on dancing and drinking away with that man. She caught the attention of the whole crowd of men and woman that still had a little bit of soberness in them.
Women were glaring at her as they were being squished between themselves as the men were drooling in front of her curves.

She danced like she didn't give a care in the world and nothing seemed to bother her. She continued to dance when our eyes met.

Those eyes held so much fire when she danced and you could see that she held a dark past behind those bright blue eyes. She was glistening under the club lights because of her dancing but she still looked beautiful and so free as if she didn't have a care in the world.

Before I knew what I was doing my feet had dragged me to the dance floor. I heard Ryder call after me but I was in a sort of trance and soon enough I had my hands on her hips and swayed her body to the beat.

"I didn't know that I gave you the right to dance with me in such a way." her sweet voice rang out. She had a weird accent I haven't heard before. I think it might be Irish or something along those lines.

"Well with you dancing like this I'm surprised no other man has tried to dance with you," I said into her ear earning a shiver from her. I love the effect I have on her.

"I don't consider this dancing. We are just... swaying." she pointed out. A new song played through the speakers as I turned her around taking her hand in mine and bowing down to her.

"May I have this dance.?" I questioned. She let out a small laugh.

Man, that sound.

"Sure but can you keep up?" she smirked and we were off. I need to thank mum later for making have dance lessons with Rose for her ball thing when we were teens.

We then started with a hot samba cross cha-cha.

I turned her around and we filled up a big part of the dance floor. All I had learned came back to me and this beauty just followed my lead like a true pro. Her body just went with the music, she held so much talent in that little body of hers and I felt like it was an early Christmas, finding myself dancing with this beautiful creature and being able to hold her against my body when we dance. Her skin was so soft and her smell was intoxicating.

The song came to an end and we were both panting getting our breaths back.

"Drink?" I asked she was near inches away from my face as our breaths mingled together. She nodded her head as we backed away from each other and I lead her with a hand on the small of her back up to the VIP section where I have my personal bartender.

"So Fire, what would you like to drink?"

"Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me to which I just shrugged.

"Well yeah, fire with your hair and the way your dance. So it was only appropriate. And besides, I don't know your name." I teased.

"I'll take a vodka and cranberry please."

"What no name?" I asked. She let out a small laugh collecting the glass with her drink in it and taking a small sip.

"I quite like staying anonymous, it's a lot more fun don't you think?" She stood up and turned to walk up to the balcony looking over all the club letting me have the first-row view of her plump arse. I gulped hard and tried thinking of something less exciting to prevent any situation that would put me in a predicament if you see what I mean.

I walked closer to her placing my hands either side of her on the rails.

"The music doesn't sound as enticing from up here. It seems a little too quiet." she turned her head looking at me.

"I like the silence it helps me think." She turned around again as her eyes scanned the crowd.

"Well, I like the noise. The sound of silence takes me back to a dark place. The music takes me to a land far away from where I know that nobody will hurt me." She looked down as something flashed in her ocean eyes. She shot down her glass in one go and pushed me away from her before heading to the stairs without a word.

"Where are you going Fire?" I called out to her. She looked at me one last Time till she ran down the stairs. I chased after her but I was cut off by all the bodies in my way and the banging music didn't help either.

"Hey man! Wolf!" I saw Ryder run up to me pulling me away from any spying eyes.

"What!" I snapped running a hand through my hair keeping my eyes on the crowd I hope that I would meet those blue eyes and that fiery red hair.

"We have a situation." I nodded and we both went to the warehouse. I knew something was up with the gang.

I hope I see her again. I don't know why I'm feeling this but I just can't ignore the contact we had.

My fire.

_____________________