~25~

Wolfgang Mortimer:

Being in a fake relationship with Freyah is a lot harder than I had first thought it to be. I can't keep my hands off her, especially when she is prancing about in very revealing clothes and she always is up to something which ultimately leads us to make out somewhere in the house.

The way she brought me back for a kiss when I was leaving got me feeling all sorts of things that I would prefer not to feel, but with her, it's hard not too.

I got home that evening, tired of all that has been going on. Dad has told me that we will all be attending the annual gala that we always went to. That's where we will make deals and alliances with other gangs around and businesses to keep a forme of peace and trade between all of us. I would usually go alone but this time I will have a date, and that date will be Freyah.

I opened the front door stepping in, loosening my tie and shoving my shoes off throwing my keys somewhere in the direction of the table. Heaving a sigh, I landed on the couch feeling exhausted by today. I had several meetings, I had to go to the club to make sure things were going smoothly, audition new bands for the gigs, go to a trade and many more things that took their toll in me.

A little black ball of fluff started calling for me, climbing onto my lap as I started to stroke it, my mind drifting to the deals I needed to get sorted during the gala when I realised that I, in fact, do not own a cat.

I looked down at the purring black cat my eyes widening. I looked around and saw the indeed, my sofa had a lot more frilly pillows on it, a bright pink plaid that clashed with my black sofa. Little potted plants that weren't there before and other little things that did not belong to me.

I put the cat back on the floor and went on a search for my little Fire. I knew that my mum and sisters were gone because they texted me of their whereabouts during the day so that if there was a problem I knew where they were.

"FIRE!" I yelled in the house.

I pushed her room door open, mumbling profanities and getting ready to tell her why the fuck was there a cat and other shit around the apartment.

To my surprise, she wasn't there. I walked in, knocking on the bathroom door to see if she was there but there was no sign of her. I started to get a little agitated not finding here there since she wasn't int eh living room nor the kitchen because it was all open plan.

The only too placed she could have been in was my office or my bedroom. The office was unlikely because it was locked and even if she managed to go in she would have been out of there by now because she knew what time I came back at night.

That in mind, I made my way to my bedroom hoping she was in there and that nothing bad had happened to her during the time that she was alone in the apartment. Stepping in, where she was sleeping peacefully on my bed.

The quilt bunched up by her feet, her ginger hair sprawled out on the pillows under her head. She was only in short shorts making me have a nice view on her long legs, the t-shirt she was wearing had ridden up, exposing her hip and half of her toned stomach.

She looked truly beautiful even if she was snoring a little.

I felt drawn to her, since the day she stepped into that club I have been drawn to her and it's something that I think neither of us can deny. All I want to do is kiss her, hold her and never let her go and this is scary, I don't know how dad did it, same for Ken when they found their girls to keep them safe from things. Freyah and I aren't even a real couple!

I kissed the top of her head, caressing her cheek with my thumb. I was about to leave when he caught my wrist, her blue eyes fluttering open to meet mine.