~21~

the song that plays in the background when she bakes: Bang dem sticks, Meghan Trainor

Freyah Kent:

I don't remember falling asleep last night but it seems as if I have been brought to bed, supposedly by Wolf since I ended up in his bed again in the same outfit as the day before. It was really weird to be here, my whole situation was twisted.

To sum up, all the past events that have happened in the last what? Four days? Something like that?

I caught my boyfriend cheating, I dumped him, I got very drunk, trashed my ex's car, make out with my boss and the person I was supposed to get intel on, ended up in his bed, got the embarrassment of my life, got back to work, got attacked and almost kidnapped by my ex, before that I made out with my boss again, got saved by my boos, fainted, woke up in his bed again, got into a deal with him, became him fake girlfriend and switched sides. I think that sums it up.

I got out of bed with much struggle, went to his bathroom as if it were my own and make myself a little more presentable. I came out of the room, on a mission to find Wolf and sure enough, I did. He was sat at the kitchen table dressed in a light grey suit, white shirt, baby blue tie and smart shoes, sitting on his coffee, reading today's newspaper and man did he look mighty fine!

"Morning," I mumbled.

"Morning."

I started making myself something to eat and drink, turning the kettle on.

"Umm, do you have any-" I started turning around when he cut me off.

"Top cupboard, second shelf just in front of you." He answered not looking up from the newspaper.

I turned around not sure what else to do and open the cupboard and saw on the second shelf the English breakfast tea. My eyes widened as I got my tea ready. I sat on the chair opposite him taking the first sip.

"How did you know I was looking for this and not coffee or something?" I asked generally confused.

"My mum drinks that all the time, she's English but grew up in Australia. With you being Irish I just assumed you would have the same tea. Looks like I'm right." A smirk graced his lips looking at me.

His gaze was so intense I started to blush not being used to all this attention first thing in the morning. I tried to hide behind my cup of tea without great success. We both finished our cups before it was time for him to leave to go to the club and what not.

"Oh, before I leave here are the ground rules." He started looking at me with no emotions framing his face.

"Rule 1: no leaving the apartment, if you do I will know about it.

Rule 2: so snooping around, you won't find anything apart from a few family photos and old credit card receipts.

Rule 3: no answering any of my calls on the house phone, leave the answering machine apart if it's me, then you pick up.

If you need to phone me for any reason, use the house phone, my office number is in it. The kitchen is at your service, I'm pretty sure there is all you need to survive the day.

And please do not burn this place down."

I nodded at each, thinking about ways to work around them while he has his back turned. I don't follow rules, especially when they are stupid ones like that. Does he honestly believe I won't do some snooping around while he is gone? Of course, I will.

We bid our goodbyes and he was off to the club making sure to lock the front door behind him as he left.

I lazed about on the sofa for a bit watching the hustle and bustle of the working city below me through the big wall windows before I decided it was time to get ready for the day and find ways to entertain myself.