~52~

Wolfgang Mortimer:

I didn't talk to her. I didn't want to, nor did she try and talk to me and I was fine with that. Ryder and Tony were all cuddled up to each other, asleep on the flight back. Freyah had fallen asleep with one of the twins in her arms while the other one was sitting beside her, glaring at me.

I was on my laptop trying to finish off a contract to send to Damon when the twin glaring at me hopped off his seat and wobbled towards me. He stopped and crossed his chubby little arms in front of his chest, a frown on his face. It was like staring at a mirror.

He had light blond hair, Freyah's blue eyes but his had a hint of green in them compared to his brother, he had the same beauty spot at the corner of his mouth like me and I'm pretty sure they both have dimples.

"Who you?" He questioned sizing me up.

I closed my laptop shut and placed it on the side table, giving him my full attention.

"I'm your daddy." I decided to say the truth, I'm not too sure if he understands this whole situation but I knew that Freyah mustn't have told them the truth about me.

"I no dada." He pouts. I think he meant that he doesn't have a dad.

"I'm your dada," I confirmed but it only made him get angrier.

"NO!" he shouted and started hitting my leg.

I think this might be the same as earlier at the beach.

In hearing the commotion Freyah woke up in a fright, her eyes scanning the room until they landed on me and the little boy.

She stood up and gently laid the other child on the seat comfortably before speed walking her way to me and grabbed our son in her arms, pulling him away from me.

"Wilder! You do not hit other people! That's enough you are going on the naughty step." she hissed as his cries started to get louder, begging his mum not to punish him.

She pulled him to a section of the plane that was secluded a little more than the rest of the seats and made him sit there. She was talking to him but I was too far away to hear what they were saying. His cries turned to hiccups and she walked away, leaving him there.

She made a B-Line for me and slapped me on the arm.

"What the hell were you thinking telling my son that you are his dad!? No wonder he is so upset! Don't you ever go telling things like that to my son again without talking to me about it first." she gritted out giving me a pointed finger.

I stood up from my seat, towering over her small frame, leading her to take a step back.

" First of all he is OUR son and I am allowed to tell him that I am his father. He kept asking me who I was and had a constant glare on me." I stressed the fact that he was ours, making her flinch at my words.

She just scoffed and walked back to Wilder.

This was going to be a long flight.

---------

"We're here," I announced parking the car in the underground parking lot of the apartment duplex.

Freyah was quick to get out of the car and take both boys with her.

"You need a hand?" I asked seeing her struggle a little with the both of them.

She just sent me a glare, placing Woodrow on her hip a little higher.

I sighed and led them back to the apartment. Ry and Tony had left already which I was thankful for because god knows what they would have tried to plan behind our backs to get me and Freyah back together.