~37~

Annie and Ray first dance song: I hate long songs by Kelsey Ballerini.

Freyah Kent:

"You ready?" Wolf whined like a child.

"Yes Ollie, just give me five more minutes," I called back out to him.

"But you said that 20 minutes ago, we are going to be late!" I heard his feet stomp to the room.

"Are you kidding me? You aren't even dressed yet!" I turned around and saw a furious Oliver all dressed up in a light grey suit, the first few buttons undone, his hair in its natural curls.

Damn, he looked good.

"Saoirse! Snap out of it. Get dressed." He snapped coming over to me.

"But I don't know what to wear." I pouted crossing my arms over my chest.

I heard him sigh from behind me and mumble some colourful words because I was only in a matching set of black lace bra and thong.

"Just put the red one on and we will be off if not we will miss that bloody wedding." He pointed to the red dress that was laid on the bed in front of me.

"But you cannot wear red at a wedding, that's like a rule," I stated, I knew I was getting on his nerves but it was partly his fault that I was this late.

"Just pick a dress Fire." He ran a hand over his face in frustration.

"This is your fault you know," I grumbled as I picked the first dress that I saw that was a light pink fitted dress that came to my knees with a deep neckline.

"My fault? How so?" He crossed his arms over his chest as I slipped the dress on taking my bra off in the process.

"Well, if you would have been able to keep your hands to yourself, maybe I would have been able to get ready in time but your horny little arse couldn't wait," I argued.

"Not my fault, you were wearing my favourite set of lingerie on you. You know I'm a sucker for red." He growled seductively.

"Well because of you, that favourite set of yours is now only scraps of fabric." I snapped back turning around so that he could zip me up.

He didn't even answer he only laughed.

"Stop laughing! This is the third set of panties you ripped because you cannot just wait for me to take them off!" I slapped his arm playfully, but he only continued to laugh holding onto my waist.

"You're sexy when you are mad." He smirked as he dipped his head and started trailing kisses all down it.

I started moaning as his hands started to trail up my thighs until he reached his desired destination making me all hot and bothered again. I got so lost in his touch and his kisses that I only got out of when I heard the tear of fabric again.