~9~

*edited*

Freyah Kent:

I started work as planned and for a few weeks Wolf as well as the bartenders he hired taught me the ropes to bartending and cocktail mixing. I already knew how to do all that but preferred to keep that talent hushed because I don't want to give all my cards away.

The pub side of the club was almost finished and I would start the singing gigs there as soon as it would be done. So far, I hadn't picked on any vital information about anything really. Wolfgang sure knows how to keep things secret around here. This mission his getting harder than I thought.

On top of that, I don't really get any time outside of the Exodus (that's what he decided to call the club). Wolf clamming that since he is paying me that I should be here all the time and do sound checks and go with a vocal coach and see the songs I can do with the musicians and all that jazz.

I came home that day wanting only one thing: sleep.

I had finally managed to get home and to change into a lazy outfit and I was waiting for the ding of the microwave for my ready-made meal because I couldn't be asked to cook tonight, my voice hurting from the practice earlier. There was a knock on my front door taking me by surprise.

I walked over to it opening it lightly just in case. It was pushed open throwing me back a little and in came Henry shutting the door closed with a loud bang.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a little shocked to see the violence in him.

"You haven't been reporting back so I had to check that my little girlfriend was doing her job and not fucking anyone while I'm not there." He gritted out, scaring me.

"I'm not a whore Henry! I would never cheat on you!" I spoke up a little louder than I had intended to.

He pushed me and forcefully put his lips on mine. I tried to push him off but he gripped my wrists and dragged me to my bedroom kicking the black cat I had rescued that was hissing at him, out the way.

He locked my bedroom door and chucked me on my bed pulling my leggings down and ripping my tank top in half.

"I haven't had time with my girl in a while. I need this baby doll." He huskily said but I wasn't in the mood for this.

He was never this rough with me before.

I kept the lump in my throat down and the tears in my eyes at bay. I've seen this look in any a man before him and I learnt the hard way that I needed to stay still and let him do what he wanted in order for this to be over as fast as it could. The more I fought, the more it hurt.

He stripped out of his clothes and quickly slipped a condom on before he entered me.

His grip on my waist was sure to leave bruises behind, same as the force he used on my writs to drag me into my room. I shut my eyes and let him do what he wanted. His groans and curse words making me want all this to stop.

But he was my boyfriend. My first and only real boyfriend for that matter and it was true that I hadn't been the best girlfriend recently since I have been sucked in by this mission. He was a man after all and he has needs that me, as his girlfriend needed to fill.

Once he was done and did everything that he wanted he pulled out and crashed beside me panting, turning to his side to place a kiss on the top of my head.

"That was amazing Baby Doll." he kissed my lips but I didn't respond to it.

He stood up and put his clothes back on before unlocking the door.