~48~

song of the chapter: Ghost of you by 5 seconds of summer

Wolfgang Mortimer:

It has been five months since she has left me.

Five whole months.

I haven't heard anything from her. I haven't seen her. I have no idea of where she might be.

My mother won't talk to me, my father barely wants to talk to me, Rose is furious and lets me know about it. Carter is in Russia and is of no help and Alex is being a basic Teenager and ignores everyone and rolls his eyes before leaving the house. Damon doesn't even acknowledge me, well except for business reasons and Ryder is mad at me too because since she left Tony has left with her and well that meant that Ryder hasn't seem him either for that long period of time.

Even the fucking cat hates me!

I'm still waiting on that baby to be born to get the dan test done. The sooner that happens the sooner I can get my Fire back. It's crazy how much I miss her, how much a long period of time can affect me when she is not around.

My routine since she has left is waking up, gong to the club, going on the streets to trade, going back home, working out in the gym to let my anger out, eat, sleep, shower and repeat.

I've gained more muscle since I have so much to vent out. I blame myself for everything. I don't deserve her but since I'm selfish I want her, no, I need her.

Erica has been trying to get me involved with this baby but I know it's not mine. I don't remember much of that night but I'm sure nothing happened, yet I can't be certain of it.

I was sitting in my office above the club, looking down at the dancing crowd. All I could think about was My Fire and I dancing together, the play fights, the make-out sessions in the kitchen, the way she curls up to me in her sleep and used me as a human pillow. All the little details, everything around me reminds me of her.

I got so lost in thought that I didn't even hear my phone ring.

"What?" I snapped in the phone.

since she has been gone my mood has chained drastically and I am a lot more short tempered than I would usually be.

"Wolf? It's Erica. Can you come and pick me up? My water just broke, our baby is one it's way." she pushed out between breaths.

"Can't you find your way to the hospital? I'm busy. And that bastard child is not mine." I growled at the end.

"Please, my contractions are getting worse." She pleaded in the phone.

I'm not complete heart less but I was still not going to get her and bring her to the hospital than find myself stuck there in the delivery room with her.

"I'll send you a cab that will take you to the hospital. once that baby is born I will have my doctor preform the paternity test on the baby. once that is done and we have the results that I am sure will turn out negative tome being the father, I want you out of my life for good."

"but the baby is yours, I didn't sleep with anyone else than you. We don't need a paternity test. I know the truth. Forget about the doctors, this baby is half mine as it is yours." Her voice with a slight panic edge to it.

I just brushed it off to the fact that she was in Labour and was stressing out about that.

"There will be a test and that is final. I don't want you falsifying the results or some crazy shit like that."

"Please just come." She begged in the receiver.

I just rolled my eyes and hung up the phone asking one of the computer geeks to pin point her location and sent a taxi to her to bring her to the hospital.