~40~

Freyah Kent:

I looked around me. Breathed in the air surrounding me. I was home.

Ollie and I went in the car and letting us drive off to my hometown of Galway. My gaze drifted to all the familiar roads we were driving down. I had waited a few months before we could come here since we were getting married in April.

We drove further into the town until we arrived at the little cottage just outside the town that Ollie rented out for our stay here. We had arrived here first as a small Holliday and for Oliver to see where I grew up.

"Let's sleep for a bit thence can go walk the ton and get some food for tonight if you want?" Ollie's voice rang out to me once we dropped all our luggage into our room.

I still wasn't so sure about this trip. I'm so scared to show my face int he town because I knew everyone here and everyone knew me and my story, granted it was not in full detail but they knew my mother very well too since this was her childhood town as well.

"ok." I yawned and plopped myself into the soft bed falling into darkness.

--------

We woke up a few hours later and decided to get ready to go out to town and get some food. I slipped on a black pair of jeans and a woolly jumper since it was still quite cold, I put my tan ankle boots making a mental note to by wellies and chucked a raincoat on my back after I pulled my hair up in a messy ponytail while just adding some mascara to my lashes.

I waited until Wolf finished all his phone calls telling his mam we had arrived safely here and that all was well. Everleigh was organising my wedding as I had no clue what the hell I was doing. She was going to come a few weeks before the rest of the Mortimers to help me find a dress, a venue and all that. The only thing I requested was to get married in the church on the hill where I would go every Sunday with my mam when she was still alive.

Oliver and I decided that we would take cabs while we were here because it had been so long since I had driven here and Ollie didn't feel comfortable driving in a country he had never driven in before.

We were walking hadn't in hand in the small streets of Galway. A smile constantly on my lips as this is what I had been missing all this time. I got so excited and dragged Oliver all over the place showing him my old school, where the church is, my favourite bonbon shop and just everything I could remember from when I used to live here.

He would just listen and make the appropriate comments while still never letting go of my hand and keeping his eye out in case we would get ambushed or something.

We were just enjoying the small ray of sun that drained to make it's appearance when we walked past a group of women that I paid no mind to until one of them spoke up.

"Oh my gosh. Saoirse?"

I froze in my steps, my breathing accelerating, tears pricking my eyes. I have been so over emotional lately, I think it's just due to the fact that coming back to Ireland is something monumental in my life for me mentally and emotionally.

"Siobhan?" I whispered out turning around and meeting the eyes of that familiar blond headed girl.

"Oh my gosh, it is really you. I thought she was going mad." I turned my head to see her sister Niamh with tears in her eyes too.

I let go of Wolf's hand and ran to them taking them in my arms letting my tears fall freely as did theirs.

"I missed you so much, why did you leave?" Siobhan cried on my shoulder holding me tighter.