~15~

Freyah Kent:

I felt a warm breeze run across the side of my cheek down my neck. My eyes fluttered open, wincing lightly at the brightness in the room. Groaning, I started to stretch, a constant banging played in my mind.

I tried turning around to find myself weighed down by an arm and a hand with a firm grip on my left boob. I turned my head following where the arm came from when I was met with a head of curly blond hair.

Oh, shit what the hell happened last night?

The man moved a little making me jump and end in a mess on my arse on the floor. I had somehow managed to drag the sheet with me exposing the man's body. I looked down at myself making sure I was still in one piece and to see if I actually had clothes on me and to my relief I did.

I let out a breath but started to panic again when I realised that I was not in my clothes but what I suppose to be the man's ones which consisted of a pair of basketball shorts and a big t-shirt that swallowed me up. The man in the bed started to move and sat up while I was having a mini panic attack on the floor forcing my brain to remember what happened making it hurt further.

"Morning." His voice called out to me.

I lifted my head up to meet the voice and I just found myself in deeper shit when I saw who it was.

Wolf.

 My boss.

Damn, he looked good in the morning, shirtless like that.

I shook the thoughts out of my head as soon as they crossed my mind.

"What happened last night and why in God's name am I here?" I questioned cutting right to the chase.

He got out of bed and my mind calmed down when I saw that he was in a pair of jogger shorts. Running a hand through his messy morning hair making his curls shake. I really have no idea how someone can look this good in the morning and not have been a full makeup session beforehand and all.

"Well good morning to you too, I slept fine. You are welcome, you were a lovely house guest." He sassed coming closer to me to help me up from the floor.

I rolled my eyes at his words but accepted his hand none the less. I dusted myself off before mumbling a small thank you, a blush creating on my cheeks.

He started to walk off and he still hadn't answered my questions. I rushed to follow in his footsteps to not lose him as he walked away. I was starting to think that I was in his house or apartment, I wasn't sure which one was true yet.

He entered this open plan living room with a kitchen on the side. It was super well decorated, there was a wall covered in books on the wall to my right opposite where the sofa was. The wall that was to the left of the living room was only made of glass which gave me an amazing view of the city below.

Yep, apartment. Well more like a penthouse.

The noise of pans hitting each other and the sound of the stove turning on brought me back to the mission I had in mind. Stumbling a little, leaning against the side of the fridge, my head appreciating the cold coming from it making my headache a little more bearable.

"To answer one of your questions, I brought you here last night. We are currently at my place." He voice made me snap I eyes open.

Next the dreaded question...

"Did we.. you know..." I started making the gesture, using my index finger and my thumb to make a hole with my left hand and with the right using my index finger again to do the motion.