~68~

Freyah Kent:

"What do you mean how about we go dancing again?" I questioned tilting my head to the side.

"I mean let us dance! There is this big charity event, all the big businesses and gangs meetup to create alliances, make new business deals and so on. Turns out this year it is held in the Irish quarter which means..." he dragged rolling his hands to motion for me to see the point he was making.

"That's where my grandfather is hiding?" I asked hoping that is what he meant.

"Bingo!" he yelled making me slap his chest.

"Shush the boys are sleeping." he chuckled lowly and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Let's get you to bed and tomorrow we are ending this nonsense once and for all."

I sighed and cuddled further into his chest as we swayed lightly in the silence of the house.

----------------

Today I would finally put an end to the constant nightmares, constantly watching over my shoulder as today was the day that I finally killed my grandfather.

Wolf explained everything to me early this morning. Tadgh, Osin, Damon and Carter would be assisting us as well as Ry and Tony of course.

I was finishing getting ready, slipping my nude heels on after fluffing my hair a little more.

I ran my hand over my flat stomach remembering when I had my baby bump. He had taken so much away from me, my whole life and now it's my time to get back at him. I took his beloved son away from him and he made me pay for it with everything in him.

I had lost a lot of weight since Willow died, I wasn't as plump as I was and even after the twins I wasn't this skinny. Wolf didn't like me like this much, he was always trying to make me eat more than I wanted too but I must admit you had to be very, very slim to be able to wear the dress I was without flashing a boob or cracking the dress at the seams.

I lot skin tight dressed but this was taking the piss and for that, I have Tony to thank. Who else would put me in a dress where I can't have any underwear underneath?

The door to the room opened revealing my very good looking husband in an all black suit with a slim red tie to match my dress.

"You look amazing Fire. I love you in red." Ollie smirked and grabbed me by my hips bringing into a kiss.

"I also have this dress in black." I teased grabbing his tie and pulling him closer to me.

We started teasing each other as we used to and just overall being us again. He led me down the stairs where we were met with all the boys getting strapped up with all sorts of guns, knives and lord knows what else. Everleigh was pacing the room pointing to the boys what she thought they needed.