~13~

⚠️double update!!!!⚠️

be sure to check out ~12~

*edited*

Freyah Kent:

I close my locker and walk over to the staff bathroom making sure not to bump into a certain green-eyed man. I pulled as many twigs and leaves out of my hair, cleaning my face of any makeup as best as I could with water, cleaning my arms and legs of the dirt on them.

I opened a new bottle to continue numbing the pain in my knees and hands, hoping the alcohol will erase all memory of the man I thought I loved who just used and played me to his advantage.

I can't believe I fell for that. The way he spoke to me, the way he held me reminding me so much of that night...

I shook my head focusing on the task at hand. I didn't care that I was stepping barefoot on stage or what I actually look like, I was too drunk to care. I came out of the bathroom and started to make my way to the stage, bottle in hand but of course, I have to walk into a wall.

I take a step back and walk aside when I am pulled back into said wall.

"Where the fuck where you Freyah? You were supposed to on stage two hours ago! Why didn't you pick up my calls Fire?" the wall started talking to me.

"I was busy, now Mr wall if you would excuse me. I need to go on stage before Mr sexy green eyes see that I'm super late and gets angry." I all but slurred my words out saying a little.

"Are you drunk?" the wall asked again and it started to get on my nerves.

"No, I'm not, you are! Now leave me before I start crying over him again." I chocked on a sobbing pushing myself away and running on stage never letting go of my bottle.

I somehow managed to get on the stage and tell the musicians what I wanted to sing. Not wanting to pity myself too much and be a Debby downer I decided on a song that fits Henry and I's story.

"Hello, ladies and you man whores!" I all but yelled in the mic getting every body's attention.

I was cheered on and got a few catcalls even if I didn't look my best.

"This is my first performance so bear with me on this one. To all the lovers out there, don't be fooled love is never only a game of two, usually, there is someone hiding behind the curtain." I slurred a little on my words taking a swig of the bottle in my hand.

The music started and I could hear someone calling me to get off the stage but I was already letting the music take over me. [ play song]

I see you watching me

Eyes on your target

Mix drinks and smoke rings

It's already started

It won't be too long before me and you

Are doing what lovers do

I started to sway to the music holding the microphone in my hand that was not holding the bottle.

Clothes on the floor

We're exploring our bodies

Getting you off is my new favourite hobby

Lipstick on your neck brands like a tattoo

Cause that just how lovers do

Oh, love is just another four letter word