~8~

FYI this is a year or so before the Epilogue in Guns and Roses.

*edited*

Freyah Kent:

I got back to my apartment, putting the key into the hole and opening the door dropping all my stuff on the table in the entrance, bashing my knee on the leg of the table and closing the door with my hip. I let a breath of air out blowing a rebel piece of hair out of my face before crashing on my sofa.

"I hate my life." I groaned in one of the sofa pillows that smelled like Tony.

I need to wash these.

I got my fat arse off the sofa and started undoing the pillowcases and decided to do a washing while I was at it and probably just put my house back in order because it looks like a battlefield.

While my machine was on I changed into a pair of boy shorts and put I large t-shirt on, pulling my ginger locks into a high bun letting the baby hairs frame my face. After a while, I went to take the washing out. I opened the door to my balcony, humming a random tune when I heard the most frightening noise ever.

"JESUS!" I yelled and dropped my washing basket on the floor.

I saw this ball of black fluff, meowing and looking at me with his big green eyes. He hopped off the railing of the balcony and stalked towards me rubbing against my legs purring his little heart out.

He was so tiny and looked very skinny. I bent over to pick him up in my arms hoping that he wouldn't scratch my eyes out if I did, and he didn't. He tried climbing on me, rubbing his little head in my neck and it ended up with me cooing at him, holding him like a baby.

I looked around me to see if he may belong to a potential neighbour of mine and he didn't seem to be wanting to leave me.

"Where did you come from little cat? Where's your mam? And most importantly how the hell did you get up here?" He continued to purr and close his eyes every time he heard my voice.

I put him back on the floor and started picking up my forgotten washing, hanging it on the makeshift washing line on the tiny square of the balcony that I have. But while I was doing that the did not stop meowing and rubbing against my legs and the more I looked at him ( I keep saying him, because he is him, I checked he still got his balls.) He did seem very skinny.

" You must be hungry? Yeah? Is that the matter?" I questioned, only getting a meow in response.

I stepped back inside my apartment, making sure to close the door behind me because I didn't want him coming into my house. I got a bowl out and some milk from the fridge.

What are cats supposed to drink or eat anyway?

I was about to pour the milk when I heard that same meow, making me jump and spill the milk on my kitchen counter.

"Oh my god! You need to stop creeping on me like that!" I held a hand to my chest, breathing in slowly to get my heart rate at a normal speed again.

"How did you get in any way?" I asked knowing that he cannot answer me, but it's worth a try.

He looked at me and drank the milk up in record time once I put the little bowl on the ground for him. I sat on the floor next to him and stroked him feeling all his ribs which made my heartbreak. I always wonder how people can be so cruel to animals, they aren't even that good towards themselves but with animals, it's a whole other level.

After a little cuddle time, I made the decision to keep him because of the state of him and if he ever had owners, they didn't take very good care of him. I got changed into something a little more decent and decided to get all the things I need to have a cat and for that, I needed to go shopping.