~46~

Freyah Kent:

I am official Mrs Saoirse/ Freyah Mortimer.

That feels really weird to say. I don't think I will ever get used to this.

After the wedding party, we headed off to our honeymoon in the sunny south of France before flying to Hawaii for the last few days of the honeymoon. It was the best two weeks of holidays I had in my life.

I have been feeling a little off recently and not the normal sort of off when you have a cold. I think that something else is going on and the ideas running in my mind aren't helping.

We had finally come home and boy was I glad to be in my bed again. Wolf took another week off letting Ryder take care of things to that we could prolong our honeymoon further.

"How are you feeling?" Ollie asked me as he handed me a cup of tea while I was sitting on the sofa with Smokey on my lap fast asleep.

"Better than I was that's for sure. I think it's just the jet lag and the difference of weather." I smile up at him as he kissed my forehead before disappearing back into the kitchen to phone up the pizza company.

I was enjoying the show I was watching when the door bell rang catching my attention.

"I've got it, babe, stay where you are, it's probably the pizza." He yelled back.

I just shrugged, happy that I didn't have to get up from where I was.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I heard my man shout at the person at the door.

Curious I stood up placing Smokey back on the sofa. I put my hair up and made my way to Ollie.

"What's the matter?" I questioned coming from behind him wrapping my arms around his torso making him relax under my touch.

My eyes moved over to the person to the door and to be honest I don't think I'll be able to forget this moment.

"Who the fuck are you?" I blurted out seeing a quite pregnant woman standing at the door step.

She was a pretty brunette with bright blue eyes, about my age and with a very round stomach that she was holding.

"Wolf, who is this?" I asked again, my eyes never leaving her stomach.

"No one, wrong house." He almost growled sending daggers to the woman.

"You know that's a lie, Wolfgang. You know exactly why I'm here." The woman spoke making my eyes snap back to her.

"I said leave Erica." He growled, his hand holding the door turning white because of how tight he was gripping the door.

"What's going on here?" I pulled away from Oliver taking a step back.

"Are you going to tell her or should I do the honours?" she raised her eyebrow while crossing her arms over her chest resting them on her stomach.

"Tell me what Wolf?" My voice a slightly higher pitch as I tried to meet Wolf's green eyes but never did.

"I'm pregnant." She started before I cut her off.

"Yeah, no shit I can see that." I snapped feeling hostile against her.

"It's his baby." She snapped back after rolling her eyes at what I said.

His baby.

"I'm sorry what? I think I heard you wrong." I blinked back trying to process what was said.

It's his baby.

"You heard me right. I'm pregnant with his baby." She spoke up again.

I just started laughing, like a proper belly laugh. They both looked at me as if I went insane, I probably did.