~47~

Freyah Kent:

I left.

I walked out of that apartment.

I left him.

I took my rings off and handed them to him, then left, tears running down both our cheeks.

I can't believe I actually left, but I needed to go.

I came up to the door I had been to so many times and started to knock.

"I'm coming." I heard from the other side.

I waited for him to open and when he did I started the river of tears all over again.

"Tony." I sobbed throwing myself at him catching him by surprise.

"Foxy? What's the matter, babe? Why are you crying?" He asked panicked, picking me up in his arms and holding me like a baby.

"Wolfcheatedonmeandhegotawomanpregnantandnowimhereilefthimiwanthimback," I mumbled still crying my own eyes out. Even I couldn't understand what I had just said.

"Foxy you need to calm down you are starting to hyperventilate."

He sat me on the couch as I continued to sob, wiping away my tears.

"RYDER! I'M IN NEED OF SOME ASSISTANCE HERE!" He shouted, handing me some tissues.

"Babe? The whipped cream is in the fridge, why would you need help- oh shit what happened?" Ryder walked in shirtless but once he saw me he rushed over and took me in his arms too.

"What did he do this time?" He asked me, rubbing my back to try and calm me down.

"He-he." But I couldn't say it, it just broke me even more just thinking about it.

"Ok babe, get my phone and ring Everleigh and tell her that we are coming." He instructed Tony who ran off and did as told.

"Are you two dating?" I questioned my tears slowing down.

He looked down at me with the biggest smile and nodded his head.

"Yeah, we made it official just after your wedding."

"I'm so happy for the both of you." I cried even louder, a fresh set of tears leaving my eyes.

"Shh, Shh. You don't have to cry." His voice rising.

"I don't know why I'm still crying, I'm happy for you guys I knew you would end up together." I sniffed.

"She knows we are coming, let's go." Tony walked back in throwing a shirt in Ryder's direction.

The three of us left the apartment and drove off to the Mortimer's house.

I was crying a lot less and had managed to calm down with the help of Tony. Both boys took one of my bags and walked me to the front door that suddenly opened revealing a very worried Leigh.

"Come here my darling." She opened her arms for me as a mother would and embraced me in a hug making me cry all over again.

I am getting tired of crying! What the hell is wrong with me?

She walked me in and told the boys she was handling it from here. They both gave me a kiss of the forehead before returning to whatever they were doing before I disrupted them.

"Tell me what happened." She sat me on the couch, her green eyes meeting my teary ones.

-----------

I explained everything that happened during the last few hours. She wasn't happy, I was still crying my eyes out and I still hadn't told her the most important thing.